chapter 7

chapter notes: hey guys! thank you guys for all of the reads..it means so much to me<3 also, im so sorry for not uploading on this story for so long. i started a new book and got caught up with that:] if you wanna check it out, its a pjo fanfic!

Tubbo got home from college around 3 pm. All day his dream from the night before had been bugging him.

Once he got home, he took a shower and got some food. Worrying so much had caused him to get hungry. He hadn't noticed how hungry he was until he sat down with the food.

He ate his whole plate of food within minutes. When he looked up from his plate he saw Lani staring at him, eyes wide with confusion.

"Uh, Toby, are you alright?" She asked carefully. 

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

"No reason..." She replied. "No reason at all."

She turned around and walked out of the kitchen. She stopped to turn around at him. Her face was filled with confusion. Lani turned back around and went upstairs.

Tubbo ignored her and put his plate away. He grabbed his school bag and headed upstairs. 

His homework was easy. It only took 25 minutes or so. Once his homework was completed he walked over to his set-up and got on discord.

He saw Tommy was active and he remembered what he had been wanting to tell him.

"my dream.' He thought to himself. 

He joined a call with Tommy and braced himself for the yelling.

"HEY TUBBO WELCOME BACK FROM PRISON!" Tommy joked. 

Tubbo instantly filled with relief. He felt like his body had let go of a huge weight. A smile took over.

"Hey Tommy! I'm back, yes, but if I'm not mistaken, you had college today as well, didn't you? How'd that go?" 

Tubbo knew that college was once of Tommy's least favorite places. Mostly because they couldn't talk to each other.

Him and Tommy talked for a few minutes. Just chatting about what happened in their days, whether or not they would stream, and etc.

"Okay but on a real note, I need to talk to you about something." Tubbo said.

The mood in the called dropped. The silence was so loud. Tommy finally spoke up and asked what was up.

Tubbo told him about his dream. He added a joke here and there, trying to lighten the mood. once he finished telling the story he sat back in his chair.

"Well that's some weird shit Toby. Why did you dream about Dream?" Tommy asked.

"No idea. Maybe it's because of that picture. You know I've always thought of Dream as a big brother. Maybe that has something to do with it." Tubbo said, looking for some explanation for his bizarre dream.

"Maybe you should tell him. It might make you feel better. Might lift that weight off of your chest." Tommy suggested.

"I think you're right. It was really weird. Maybe he'll get a laugh out of it." Tubbo said.

The two talked for a couple more hours on their private call.

Tommy decided to start streaming and Tubbo wished him good luck on his stream and left discord. He grabbed his phone and opened Instagram. He went to his dm's and searched Dreams name.

"Hey I have a funny story. I actually had a dream about you." He sent. He waited for a reply.