SUPRISE MOFOS

notes: SUPRISEEEEE!!!! HEY GUYSSSSSS YUP IM GIVING U GOOD THINGS!! THIS STORY WAS SO FUN AND I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A TREAT:))) 

It had been three days since the pair made up. They spent most of their time together, trying to know each other as brothers instead of friends.

They didn't talk about what happened at George's house. Even though it was important to the fresh start that they had, they both knew that it made Tubbo feel embarrassed.

In just 24 hours, Dream would be leaving. Neither of them were ready to talk about what would happen after that came to an end. 

Tubbo glanced nervously at Dream. When he looked away, Dream glanced nervously in his direction.

"Well, this is awkward.." Tommy said. "Your ice cream is going to melt."

Tubbo looked up at him, glad he said something. "Really? I couldn't tell."

Dream scoffed, nervous to say anything.

"Well jeez Tubbo. Didn't have to be so sassy." Tommy replied with a tone that Tubbo couldn't quite decipher.

George walked up to the three of them and told them they had to head back to his place to help Dream pack. They all carefully got up, nervous to talk about anything related to Dream leaving. Tubbo threw his ice cream away and quickly walked up to George's car. 

"Hey, I want shotgun!" Tommy complained.

Tubbo replied with a smile and got into the car. They all loaded in after him. It was a tight fit considering the two with the longest legs were riding in the back. Dream was the last to get in the car, making sure to take his time.

The four of them talked about everything and nothing on the way back to George's place. 

Once they arrived, Dream hopped out of the car quickly and called out "Race ya!" 

Tommy turned to Tubbo and George. They both shrugged like tired adults and told him to go ahead and race Dream.

"They're such children, don't you think?" Tubbo asked George.

He scoffed and said "I mean, look at them...100% children."

The two of them walked to Georges apartment and were greeted by Tommy and Dream panting and sprawled across Georges couch. 

"We tied." Tommy said, matter-of-factly.

Dream rolled his eyes. "Only cause you scared the shit out of me by yelling and running after me."

"Sorry, next time I'll walk slowly and whisper." 

Tubbo smiled,  but his smile was bitter sweet. In around 24 hours, Dream would be gone. He tried to get his mind off of that thought, but he couldn't.

Tubbo started to think about how when Dream first revealed himself as his brother, he resented him. He had said hurtful things to him. Tubbo couldn't help but feel guilty. 

The four of the boys ate takeout and talked about the upcoming MCC and what teams they would be on.

"Wouldn't it be crazy if we were all on the same team?" Tommy said.

Dream looked at him. "Oh yeah the brothers and the british guys. How fun!"

They all laughed. Tubbo quickly realized what time it was. "Clay! You have to leave at like 8 am! Go to bed!" 

"Yeah but my flight isn't until 3...."

"Do you think I care? No." Tubbo responded.

They ushered Dream to bed and got in bed themselves. Tubbo received a text from Dream not much later.

'can we talk? come to my room.'

"Well that's cheerful." Tubbo thought out loud.

He quietly knocked on the door and to his surprise, Dream opened it as soon as he touched the door. He quickly wrapped Tubbo into a hug. He couldn't see Dream's eyes but he sounded like he was crying.

"I'm really gonna miss you, man." Dream said.

This took Tubbo by surprise. He hugged him back, even tighter.

"I'll miss you too.." He hesitated. "Brother." 

OKAY THE BOOK IS DONE. LOVE YALL