{1}

Toni's a well known photographer. She wouldnt say famous because she hates that word. She would say, well known. Shes getting ready to go to work at the New York Times. She didnt let the game change her style. She wears sweats, pants, hoodies, mainly comfortable outfits. You'll catch her in a skirt very rarely. Her suit outfits are the most favored outfits from her fans.

She exited the house and got in her car as she was now on her way to work.

Meanwhile...

"Pleaseeeeee!" Cheryl asked begging for her life

"Please. Leave me alone." Cheryl said as she was getting hit on

"I..." Cheryl started to say until she felt it was useless

Cheryl was in an abusive relationship with her "boyfriend" Travis. He didnt hit her, well at first. It wasn't until his mother died, when he started to get abusive. He was the most sweetest person. Loving, caring, thoughtful, levelheaded. But now, he's a wretched mess. Hitting on Cheryl like his life depended on it.

It would happen out of nowhere. He would be happy, and then he'll strike. He'll take all of his anger out on Cheryl. The first time, Cheryl thought it was just a mistake. She kept telling herself that he would never do that to her. At least not the Travis she knew. The new Travis was cold, spiteful, abusive, in all ways, and not himself.

Cheryl felt the hits become softer and his pants become less labored. She looked up, she wasnt expecting it, but a punch went straight at her eye and that's what made Travis stop. Even though Travis hit Cheryl, which isnt and will never be okay, he never touched her face. Cheryl never thought it would get this far.

Travis instantly stopped and stared at Cheryl who was balled up in a ball, knees against her chest, just in a blank trance. No emotion you could detect, there was nothing there.

"I'm..." Travis said as Cheryl cut him off putting her hand up

"You're sorry? That's what you were going to say? You're fucking sorry?" Cheryl said getting pissed off. Everyone who knows Cheryl, knows that when shes pissed off, shes pissed off. She started to stand up, but she kept wincing from the pain.

"You say this shit every single time, but you continue to do it." she said as she stood up more now standing face-to-face with Travis who was now scared

"You know, I always thought you were the one, but oh fucking boy was I wrong." Cheryl said yelling causing Travis to flinch

"I'm fucking leaving you. I'm not coming back like the other times. I tried my best to put up with this shit, but I cant do it anymore." Cheryl said grabbing the items that were closest to her

"But..." Teavis started to say and Cheryl just walked out of the door stumbling and limping. Before she got too far, she had to put glasses on so it wouldn't be noticable.

The thing with Cheryl is that shes a famous painter. She had sold works from 500k to 1 million dollars and so on. She has a good life with people who truly love her. She doesnt like the fame, because then it's all eyes on her. With her previous situation, she didnt want any spotlight. She didnt want paparazzi coming up to her and asking her about marks she had on her neck or arms. She didnt want any of that to happen. She hates chauffeurs, she just thinks that's bougiee when you can just drive your own car.

She hates maids, because she hated having people feel the need to cater to all her needs. She just wanted a normal lifestyle out of the spotlight. Even if it was for 3 years. She didnt care. She just didnt want to be noticed. At least not yet.