{9}

The content was suggested by riddikulusdalynn If you saw the post, then you should know what's in store.

One Month Later...

Cheryl and Toni has became more closer than ever. Cheryl's been going through her therapy process, with the help of Toni and others, it's been pretty easy. She has the days where she feels as though she doesn't want to live life, as if she doesn't care for it. But then, she's reminded everyday that the people in her life lovesh er and they want her there, on the ground with them.

Today's another day of therapy. She usually goes Monday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's. It's now Thursday, and Cheryl isn't feeling the day. Not at all.

5 A.M.

Cheryl jolted out of her dream, having this uneasy feeling in her stomach. She ran to the conjoined bathroom and vomited. She doesn't even know why, but whatever it was, she wanted it to stop. She groaned and laid back in bed, wishing for everything to just stop.

7 A.M

Cheryl woke up in sweats like no other. She was panting, trying to catch her breath, but it wasn't working. She got this pit in her stomach again, and ran to the bathroom to only vomit once more. She laid in the bathroom floor, not wanting to move, fearing that she would only wake up to do it once more.

9 A.M.

She woke up in thr bathroom floor, from a blaring alarm. She groaned and went into the room, turning the alarm off and laying in bed. She stared at the ceiling for a bit until she got up to take a shower. She gathered her bathroom items and made her way to the restroom.

She turned the water on, majority of it being hot, and entered the shower. The hot water putting her in sensation as she let it hit her back. Her thoughts started to roam with her and Toni's body. About what she wanted to do and haven't done in a while. 3 years, to be exact. She put a hand over her throat, posing it as Toni's and trailed her other hand down her body. Going over her toned body, down to her clit.

She applied pressured circles along her clit, moaning out from the pleasure she brought herself to. She ran her fingers through her slick folds and threw her head back. She entered two slender fingers and pumped them in and out at a steady pace, imagining it was Toni.

"Mmmmm... fuck!" Cheryl said with a little whisper, trying not to get heard. Toni came to Veronica's to check up on Cheryl, and for her to drive her to therapy. She went into the room, but heard the shower running, so she sat on the bed. She kept hearing Cheryl talk, but she couldn't make out what she was saying.

She got closer to the bathroom door, and the noises she heard were moans. She realized they were moans when she heard Cheryl moan out and say her name after. Her mouth became agape and she smirked a bit, then made her way back to the bed.

Cheryl was in pure ecstasy. Head thrown back, leaned up against the wall, imagining it was Toni doing it. She pumped harder and faster, curling her fingers to hit her sweet spot over and over again.

"Fuck! Fuck me like that!" Cheryl said, trying to control the volume in her voice. She came to her climax, Toni's name rolling off her tongue as if it was nothing. She calmed down her laboured breathing and began to wash herself. She put her bra and underwear on and moisturized her face before exiting the bathroom.

When she walked out to see Toni on the bed, in her phone just scrolling. Toni looked up and smiled, Cheryl returning that smile. She walked up to Toni, planting a kiss on her lips. This kiss was passionate, something Toni figure was going to happen.