{4}

Veronica opened the door cheerfully as Sweet Pea's hands instantly broke into a sweat. Toni was looking down when Veronica opened the door and she looked up to see the raven-haired girl standing away from her. She looked pretty impressive. Nice hair, nice smile, she gave off good vibes. She passed the first part of Toni's good  or bad girl test.

Toni's eyes inverted behind Veronica and she quickly scanned the room and her eyes landed on a familiar red head. Cheryl was in her phone, but for Toni it was easy to spot her. Cheryl didnt pay Veronica any mind when she opened the door. She finally out her phone down and looked towards the door.

When she looked up, she definitely didnt think she would see Toni standing at the door. She smiled then instantly got up and walked into her room. She closed the door and started to panick. When Toni saw what she did, she put her head down and laughed to herself and looked back up. Believe it or not, she had scarlet red cheeks.

"Sweet Pea, I think you might have a little competition here." Veronica said breaking Toni from her Cheryl infested gaze

"Huh? Oh no. He doesn't have competition. Hes all yours." Toni said with a soft smile

"How about you guys come in?" Veronica said moving out of the way gesturing for them to come in. They walked in and Toni instantly recognized the painting she had up on  her wall. It was Cheryl's, she could recognize it anywhere

"That painting. That's a Cheryl Blossom, 2023 right?" Toni asked Veronica as she nodded slightly shocked she knew

"Yeah. I see you have some good taste." Veronica said chuckling making Toni smile.

"Speaking of..." Veronica started to say as she looked around then realized Cheryl was in her room. While Pea, Toni and Veronica was outside, Cheryl was in the room panicking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." said pacing back and forth and then looked in the mirror to see how she looked.

"How the hell didn't I know?" Cheryl said groaning whilst pacing

"Do I even look good?" Cheryl asked herself as she second guessed her appearance

"Of course I look good. I'm the HBIC Cheryl Bombshell." Cheryl said gaining confidence

"Stop thinking like that-" Her thoughts were cut off by the now devilish sound of Veronica's voice

"Cheryl!" Veronica called from her living room

"Yes?!" Cheryl called back whilst standing at her vanity scared of her bestfriend's next words

"Come hereee." Veronica responded in a cheerful voice

"Coming." Cheryl said making a desperate face of embarrassment

"Fuck you, Veronica Lodge." Cheryl said standing up and walking to the door. She opened the door after taking a long deep breathe and looked into her phone as she walked to the living room.

Toni on the other hand was breaking into a cold sweat by the second. The palms of her hands getting sweaty, her shirt becoming tighter than it is, her air becoming scarce. All of this, for Cheryl Blossom. Cheryl turned the corner of the hall which led to the living room as Toni lost her breathe.

Sweet Pea noticed and nudged Ronnie who looked at Toni who was flustered. She started silently laughing and shook her head looking back at her bestfriend. Cheryl finally looked up from her phone and she lost her breathe as she looked at Toni. Toni had on a hoodie and pants with some sneakers. Even with this on, Cheryl thought she looked stunning. Veronica stopped this awkward time by, speaking despite the others.