013

Mattia's POV:

Mar and I were walking to lunch

Mattia: please explain to me what happened between Bryce and Nevaeh cause I've been told the same thing.

Mar: I'm sorry bro but I can't tell you unless she's ok with it, it's a sensitive matter.

Mattia: nah it's cool

We were about to enter the cafeteria when we saw Bryce grab Nevaeh's arm, pulling her away from the cafeteria and started arguing with her.

Mattia: ah hell nah.

Mar: un uh, I'm pretty sure we've been through this before bro, don't fuckin touch my sister.

He let go of her and we all walked in the cafeteria, sitting with Alex, Cynthia and Ale.

Nev: did you bring gummy worms Mattia?

Mattia: no I told you before we left your house I didn't bring any snacks today.

Ale: WE?!

Des: um, did we just hear that right?

Cyn: HUH?!

Alex: I know I thought I heard that too.

Mattia: I meant I.

Mar and Nevaeh looked at me and Nevaeh cleared her throat waiting for me to come up with something quickly.

Mattia: I...before I left the house...my house.

Ale: cut the shit, did you stay over? Yes or no?

Nev: n-

Mattia: yeah...yes I did.

Alex: Mattia we told you not to try anything.

Mar: I was there the entire time, just don't tell Kai.

Ale: Mattia you aren't doing anything with her.

Mar: k y'all can hop off because if it's anybody I'm the one who should be tellin him what he can and can't do with my sister.

Nev: you know what, I can't simply eat lunch without y'all on my ass, I'll fucking date whoever the fuck I want as long as I'm happy and if you have a problem with it you can all suck my dick.

She left the table, and the rest of us went silent.

Mariano immediately started laughing as the rest of us were shook.

Mar: she literally says "suck my dick" all the fucking time and she doesn't even have one.

Mattia: why is she low key hot when she's mad

Alex: he's down bad.

Ale: for real.