029

Nevaeh's POV:
7:02 AM
Tuesday
-------

Today was the day we were supposed to be getting on the jet to California and I was not getting out of bed.

Mattia kept calling me because he was still feeling some type of way from the other day.

I ended up staying at his house and packing my suitcase for today.

He has been super clingy lately and won't let me go, as well as not getting out of bed.

Nev: Mattia?

Mattia: hm?

Nev: it's time.

Mattia: no, just go back to sleep it's not really that important anyways.

Nev: come on, we're gonna have fun, nothings gonna go wrong and we'll finally have time to ourselves without interruption.

Mattia: ok, you've talked me into it.

Nev: good.

We got up not too long after and he started packing as I got a sweatshirt from his dresser, my shorts and got ready to shower.

After showering I did my hair as Mattia hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck.

Mattia: our kids are gonna be so fucking cute.

Nev: I kinda like this Mattia better.

Mattia: better than what Mattia?

Nev: the tough, no emotion Mattia.

He laughed

Mattia: am I gonna ever get an I love you back?

Nev: it's been a day and we still aren't officially "public" with it yet and you haven't even told your parents we're a thing.

Mattia: have you?

I got quiet

Mattia: exactly so shut up.

I laughed

Nev: I'm still not gonna say it until I'm ready.

Mattia: what happened?

Nev: what happened with what?

Mattia: you and Bryce's relationship, what happened cause you seem real fucked up from it.

I finished putting my hair into a bun and left the bathroom, ignoring his question.

Mattia: tell me!

Nev: no, I'm not re-thinking it!

Mattia: fine, tE qUiErO pApI.
He said trying to sound like me.

Nev: shut up because I don't even sound like that.

Mattia: then what do you sound like when you moan?

Nev: I mean, there's only one way to find out right?

We looked at each other and immediately started laughing.

Nev: hurry up and get dressed, we don't have that much time left.

Mattia: ok damn hold on.

He went in the bathroom and got ready as I finished putting some things in my suitcase, waiting for him.

I heard a car in the driveway not to long after and I knocked on the bathroom door.