049

Nevaeh's POV:
Friday
2:45 PM
---------

Nevaeh's POV:Friday2:45 PM---------

@.nevaehcastano Happy liyah😂🤎

View all 650 comments
-------------

Mattia's POV:

Everyone entered the room and we began the meeting.

Vin: sooo Mattia you should know us through your dad.

Mattia: mhm

Vin: as you already know, he left the empire to you, and is working his way up to the next upcoming leader of the Royals. So we are here today because we are merging mafias with you guys which was not optional.

Mattia: mhm, I'm listening.

Vin: Soo we're here to discuss the plan, and how to make the whole operation fair between me and you both the leaders of each mafia.

Ale: ok first of all, if I can say this real quickly one thing I'm not doing is switching offices, soo if we do the merging, we're staying right here.

Vallyk: agreed.

Alex: cool and also, i know both vinnie and mattia, and I also know that you both fight for dominance so I do not want to see any fighting or hatred between y'all.

Both of us stayed quiet.

Mar: alright, now let's get started with our first mission.

Kai: mhm because I have to get home soon.

Mattia: des?

Kai: mhm.

Ale came back with a file and put it on the table.

Vin: bryce?
------------------------
*7 hours later*
Mattia's POV:
9:35 PM
--------
I was in my office doing some late night work, while my dad was talking to me in my office as he was smoking.

M/d: so I heard Nevaeh's coming?

He said looking at me as he had a newspaper in his hand.

Mattia: mhm.

M/d: well, I have lots of missions for you, especially bryce.

Mattia: I know.

M/d: how are you gonna manage Mattia, you will have Nevaeh in your house and Aaliyah too?

Mattia: Aaliyah isn't as scared of what I do on a regular as you'd think.

M/d: as long as it doesn't get in the way of your work I won't step in, cause you know exactly how that's gonna go.