064

Nevaeh's POV:
*flashback*
*1 year ago*
3:50 AM
————————
I was sitting on Mattia's lap facing him as he was playing fifa, trying to get him off the game.

Nev: Mattia.

Mattia: hm?

Nev: get off the game.

Mattia: hold on, give me a minute.

Nev: no I want attention now.

Mattia: I'll give it to you, just hold on.

He was glued to the screen, so I just began kissing him and he would let me.

He gripped my waist, moving me back and forth on him, now grinding.

I knew I had gotten his full attention when he looked at me and put the controller down.

My arms were around his neck and he then picked me up and threw me on the bed, now hovering over me, later starting to suck on my neck.

I lifted my head so he could continue and I noticed two light reddish/purple spots on his neck and shoulder.

Nev: what's on your neck?

He completely ignored my question, took my shirt off and continued to kiss me down my chest.

He got up to take his shirt off but I sat up once he did.

Mattia: take the bra off, you won't need that.

Nev: what's on your neck mattia?

Mattia: I told you they were scars.

Nev: you told me they were scars weeks ago and those were on your back.

Mattia: well it's from when I went on the mission, lay back down.

I laid back down and he continued to kiss down my body after taking my bra off.

I think he could tell my body was tense since I saw what he called "scars" on his neck but as I was thinking about it, I felt his tongue in me.

I gasped and moaned as he flicked his tongue back and forth and I gripped his hair, tugging each time he hit the spot.

Mattia: relax, it's just me.

He said trying to get me to calm down.

Once he was done he took off his pants and boxers and stuck himself in me. Thrusting in and out as he put one of my legs over his shoulder for better access.

*30 minutes later*
——————————
We had taken showers and he later went to sleep.

I couldn't sleep so I grabbed his phone, going through it while he was asleep.

I opened every single conversation he had including the boys' groupchat to find out he went to a stripclub.

I looked over at him as he was sleeping and began to shake him so he would wake up.

Mattia: what?

I showed him the groupchat text messages.

Nev: so they were scars Mattia?

Mattia: no, vaeh i-
———————————————————————-
Tuesday
2:35 PM
*present time*
———————

I woke up wearing one of Mattia's shirts that went down to my lower thigh and v-string lace underwear.