051

Nevaeh's POV:
Saturday
9:45 AM
--------
I got woken up by Aaliyah.

Liyah: daddy told me to wake you up, he's talking to people downstairs.

Nev: oh Alex and the boys?

Liyah: un-uh, I don't know them.

Nev: oh ok, let me brush my teeth and we'll go downstairs ok?

Liyah: ok.

I got up and went to the bathroom as she sat in bed and started watching tv.

When I was done I picked her up, carrying her on my hip and walked downstairs to see people I didn't recognize.

I put Aaliyah on the kitchen counter, letting her sit there.

Mattia's POV:

Derek made his way to the kitchen and started talking to Nevaeh as the rest of us continued our conversation.

Mattia: anyway-

Vin: shut the fuck up because obviously no one is focusing on you, are y'all together or not?

Mar: no they aren't together.

Vin: what happened?

Ale: you know, I think we were pretty done here anyways.

Vallyk: mhm

Vin: fine cause I had to go anyways.

Mattia: damn finally.

He got ready to leave as the rest of us started playing gta.

Nev: Mattia.

Mattia: hm?

Nev: I'm just gonna take Aaliyah to my moms house because I'm tired of waiting for you.

Vallyk: damn she's cold.

Mattia: no just give me a minute-

Nev: I don't have a minute Mattia, I'm gonna go drop her off and I'll be back.

She called Aaliyah downstairs and grabbed her keys, and left with Aaliyah taking her to y/ms house.

Mike: but for real bruh what's going on with y'all.

Mar: he fucked up their relationship.

Vallyk: how?

Mattia: y'all were on their asses about minding their business, what happened to that?

Ale: nah it's cool Mattia, if you don't wanna share we will gladly do it for you.

Mattia: oh fuck off.

Alex: sooo he basically lied to her about a girl saying they only kissed or some shit and turns out he fucked the bitch, long story short she got pissed at the fact that he lied to her multiple times about multiple things so they ended the relationship and ended all contact with each other but it's their daughter's birthday on Monday and Christmas is the weekend after.

Mar: couldn't have explained it better.

Derek: damn Mattia.

Mattia: but look I apologized a million times and literally still regret getting drunk that night.

Mike: mar you aren't upset?

Mar: Oh yeah I was pissed but at the same time, he's the only guy I've actually trusted with Nevaeh after all she's been through.