084

Mattia's POV:
Friday
9:25 AM
———————-

It was almost 10 AM and Nevaeh and I weren't talking very much, we had small talk but no real conversations.

After dealing with some business things, I went upstairs, mainly to talk to her.

Her and Aaliyah were in the bathroom.

Aaliyah was singing to the music Nevaeh  had on as she was doing her makeup.

I picked Aaliyah up while Nevaeh didn't even acknowledge me.

Mattia: Vaeh, you're just gonna ignore me the entire day?

Nev: I'm not ignoring you we literally talked like 5 minutes ago.

Mattia: it's small talk and it was about the fucking dog.

She scoffed.

Nev: watch your mouth and take Aaliyah downstairs, I don't think she ate yet.

Mattia: liyah knows I cuss.

Aaliyah and I did our handshake.

Liyah: mar made breakfast.

Nev: but did you eat?

She shook her head no.

Mattia: ok let's go eat.

I took her downstairs to eat, Mariano got her food and I went back upstairs to talk to Nevaeh.

She was finishing her makeup and she took a glance at me before turning back around, not paying me any attention.

Mattia: look, I completely understand why you're pissed and I am pissed at myself as well but can you at least tell me if anything happened while you were with Bryce?

Nev: nothing happened, happy now?

Mattia: I just want you to talk to me.

Nev: I mean I got what I wanted, I wanted to find out more about my dad...and I got it, right?

Mattia: yeah you did but-

Nev: exactly no need to continue the conversation.

Mattia: we're not ending it because you're acting like there's more!

Nev: cause there is, there's way more Mattia, I never thought someone who I would be willing to do the most for would put me through this much!

Mattia: Nevaeh I-

Nev: No Mattia, at this point my mind is so twisted, I just want a fucking break but it's one thing after another with you, and the part that gets me is that I'm still fucking here!

Mattia: Cause where else would you go?! I'm the only one you depend on right now!

Nev: oh please, I was thriving in bel air with Aaliyah. We hadn't talked in months and I was so happy, but here I am an emotional mess because I have to constantly defend myself against you!

Mattia: you don't have to defend yourself-

Nev: I don't have the time for this right now.

She tried leaving the bathroom but I grabbed her arm, not letting her go.

Mattia: yes the fuck you do! I just want to have a normal conversation without the arguments, I'm tired of it!

Nev: you're the only one who wants to continue this conversation. I have things to do today and you should probably call your dad back, he's been calling all morning.

Mattia: I don't fucking care, you can stay here and we-

Nev: No! Let me go right now.

Mattia: I'm not letting you go!

She slapped me, making me let go of her arm as she quickly went for the door, before saying one more thing to me.

Nev: junta tu mierda.
(Translation: get your shit together.)

Nevaeh's POV:

I went into the upstairs guest bathroom making sure my makeup didn't run, I fixed my hair quickly and went downstairs.

Nev: Date prisa cariño, hoy vamos a la casa de la abuela. (Translation: hurry baby, today we are going to grandmas house)

I snapped my fingers, telling her to hurry.

Liyah: mommy, where are my shoes?

Nev: they're in the car don't worry, come on.

I saw the boys coming out of Mattia's office as Aaliyah went upstairs to get some toys.

Kai: y'all done arguing?

I chuckled as I was waiting for Aaliyah.

Ale: what happened this time?

Nev: y'all are nosey as hell and Mariano Castaño we're talking when I get back.

Mar: you know huh?

Nev: what, you thought you could just keep it from me? You're childish as fuck.

Aaliyah came downstairs, hugged Alex and Mariano and grabbed my hand as we were about to leave.

Alex: call me if you need anything k?

Nev: k.