066

Mattia's POV:
11:35 PM
———————-
Song: Ay Vamos by: J Balvin

I pulled Nevaeh back and she looked at me annoyed.

Nev: what?

Mattia: dance please?

Nev: I bet you can't even bachata anymore huh?

Mattia: oh my god, yes I can I remembered bachata and reggaetón.

Nev: ouuu ok we'll see about that.

I kissed her hand and spun her around, pulling her close to me and put my hands on her waist as we made eye contact.

Nev: recuerda darme la vuelta de nuevo.

I shook my head, agreeing with her.

Nev: "Si necesita reggaetón, dale."

She started singing the song.

Mattia: "Sigue bailando, mami no pare"

She wrapped her hands around my neck as I looked down, paying attention to the way she moved her hips.

I later spun her around once again, we were moving in sync as she backed up, closer into me.

Nev: "acércate a mi pantalón, dale

Mattia: "Vamo a pegarnos como animale'

I grabbed her hips, moving them the way I wanted as I was moving the same.

Mattia: maldita mami, ¿dónde aprendiste a bailar así? (Damn mami, where did you learn to dance like this?)

I whispered in her ear as I started getting a better grip of her hips moving her around slower and slower, getting dirty.

She chuckled.

She counted, telling me when to move backwards as the song was coming to an end.

I acted like I was hitting from behind twice before letting go of her as the song ended.

Nev: you speak spanish so sexy, i taught you well.

I laughed and she left getting her drink from Cynthia and sitting back down.