019

Nevaeh's POV:
Friday
7:00 AM
---------
I woke up and had planned to wake up late and skip school but I got woken up by my phone buzzing.

I got up and checked it to see almost 100 messages and even more notifications from Instagram.

Once I saw it had to do with Mattia I turned my phone off and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

OOTD:

I left the bathroom and did my hair

I went into my moms room to see if she was here or not, and she was.

I then headed downstairs to see mar eating breakfast.

Mar: here, I made you an omelet because you're gonna have a pretty rough day today and I'll be home all day hah.

Nev: thanks and rough day?

Mar: mhm never mind.

Alejandro's POV:
*6 hours earlier*
1:06 AM
----------

I joined the live with Mattia and he started answering questions.

Ale: Mattia stop, you're gonna end up on tiktokroom.

He ignored me

Mattia: "tell us what your dream girl would be" he chuckled

Mattia: she's like- I mean she'd be like 5'3 or 5'4, hella bad but also a lil too feisty, brown eyes-

Ale: alright I think we all know who you're talking about so shut up.

I shut him down quickly and he started laughing.

Nevaeh's POV:
Friday
9:15 AM
--------
I walked into class, sitting down near Roshaun, Alejandro and Desiree.

Ro: someone has Mattia crushin.

He whispered to Ale.

Nev: why the hell is everyone talking about that?

T: Alright, my head is pounding and I really don't feel like putting up with you guys today so I'm giving a free period, we're going on summer break this week anyways.

Roshaun pulled his phone out and handed me the phone to watch the footage from his live in tiktokroom.

Nev: oh y'all think he's talking about me?

Ale: are you dumb, he is talking about you.

Nev: don't get your fucking hopes up, he's still fuckin with Peyton and Jenna.

Ro: she does have a point though.

Des: but Peyton doesn't have brown eyes dumbass, Nevaeh why are you dissing homeboy, he's making it obvious he wants you just get the hint.

Nev: if he wanted me he wouldn't be fucking ghosting me, we haven't talked since we came back from the hospital.

Ale: he literally- you know what, never mind.

We finished talking and later left class after the bell had rang.

Before we knew it it was lunch and I sat down with the boys since mar and Cynthia were not coming to school today.

Mattia and I practically avoided contact with each other the entire day and this went on until Saturday night...