085

Mattia's POV:

I was so upset I didn't know what to do.

She stopped responding to my texts and later blocked me.

I had lots to do today but Nevaeh was the only thing on my mind, I couldn't help but think about how much I fucked up something fragile.

I went downstairs to see the boys looking at me disappointed as I walked to the fridge to get something to drink.

Mattia: hi?

Alex: what did you do?

Mattia: i told her she depended on me and that totally ticked her off.

Ro: i feel like he does this shit on purpose, give her a fucking break especially after last night.

Rob: Mattia it's time-

Mattia: canceled it.

Rob: k that's cool but you have-

Mattia: Rob, I canceled everything I had planned today, my head isn't clear what so ever.

Alv: then let's roll some muhfuckin blunts.

Mattia: where'd she go mar?

Mar: she said she's at our moms with Aaliyah and she planned on getting her nails refilled or some shit.

Mattia: is she coming back with Aaliyah?

Mar: bro you should be asking if she's coming back at all.

Mattia: is she?

They started laughing.

Ale: after all that, I doubt it.

Mar: bro you're fucked, she never sold the house.

Mattia: why the fuck are you telling me this shit, are you trying to make me go crazy?!

Mar: you fucked with her emotions multiple times, cheated, lied, made her leave...oh how many times? Now twice? and you expect me not to make your life a living hell? Go fuck yourself.

Mattia: I thought we got over this it was literally almost a year ago.

Mar: and it seems like nothings changed huh?

He looked at me and scoffed

Ale: ouu ouch, tia how you feelin after that one?

I ignored him

Alex: it may be too late to fix the relationship you completely fucked up, but it's never too late to roll a blunt Mattia.

Alv: I mean, we got four ready, five if you wanna be all the way in the sky.

They continued to try to get me to smoke the blunt, which finally worked.

2:05 PM
-----

Mattia: y'all have me high in the afternoon, I hate y'all.

Mar: she hates you too bud.

They laughed.

Alex: soo what's the story behind Y'all's dad and how'd he end up dead by your dad Mattia?

Mar: Emilio was in some trouble, running a cartel and being known for stealing. So basically him and m/d had a good friendship back in high school and shit.

Mattia: my dad got jealous when he was about to become mafia king because of stealing and conning people, he killed him while we were on a mission.

Alex: oh Mattia she's coming back.

Mattia: how soon?

Alex: a couple minutes.

Mattia: from where?

Alex: she went to the store after dropping Aaliyah off.

Ale: she's still talking to you?

Alex: I mean yeah I'm not Mattia and I'm her favorite.

Kai: now I think you took that one too far.

Mattia: mar I think we're over.

Mar: y'all never had a label, you were just "talking" but you act like you're in a relationship.

Mattia: k but still I don't know how to recover from this one, we were in the car...

Mariano's POV:

We all knew Mattia got so calm while he was high, he didn't have any standards.

He started telling us about all the problems he had with her.

Mattia: and I didn't know everything that happened in her childhood cause she never told me but I told her she probably didn't go through half as much as me and she went off on me.

We heard the garage open and Nevaeh came in with shopping bags, putting them on the counter and walking to me and giving me her hand.

Nev: pretty right?

Mar: this took almost two hours?

Nev: yeah but it was worth it.

I laughed.

Mattia: vaeh can we talk in private?

Nev: definitely not while you're high, when are y'all leaving?

Rob: we wanted to play-

Nev: oh hell no, my house always sounds like a fucking circus when you play video games here.

Alv: did she just find a smooth way to call us all clowns?

Nev: yes I did, and all y'all need to leave.

She looked at me.

Nev: you too bitch I don't wanna talk to you anymore, you'll hear from me in the morning, bye.

Mar: can I at least get a hug?

I walked up to her as she was about to go upstairs.

Nev: touch me and I'll slap you.

She pointed to me as I started backed up.

Mattia: yeah you might not wanna do that mar, she slapped me today.

Nev: can y'all move any fuckin slower?

Alv: ok damn we're leaving.

I grabbed Nevaeh's arms as she tried fighting me but I still made her hug me.

Mar: I love you Nevaeh.

Nev: bye mar, goodnight.

Mar: I'm waiting...

Nev: love you too, get out.

Mar: k bye.

Mattia's POV:

She went upstairs after they left and I took a last hit before getting water.

I heard shower water running and I later went upstairs, purposely going in the bathroom, grabbing something useless just to make an appearance.

Nev: since you're trying to get my attention can you get me my shampoo while you're at it?

Mattia: mhm, where?

Nev: Mattia it's in the cabinet right in front of you.

She laughed and I grabbed her shampoo, opening the shower door and giving it to her.

Mattia: look I'm still half way here.

Nev: thanks.

Mattia: can we talk when you get out?

Nev: no, I'm just going to sleep cause I'm getting Aaliyah early in the morning and we're leaving.

I froze, trying not to get upset.

I took a deep breath and left the bathroom.