021

Nevaeh's POV:
1:30 AM
--------

I noticed everything backfiring because of mattia liking a comment and I got upset because we had made an agreement.

Soo I called him

Calling Mattia🥱

Mattia: ok look i fucked up.

Me: what the hell happened to the plan?

Mattia: I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.

Me: you avoided me for two days, you talked shit about me with Peyton for-

Mattia: shut the fuck up and just come over. My parents aren't home and we'll talk when you get here.

He hung up and I took a deep breath leaving my room.

I went into Mariano's room, waking him up.

Mar: what?

Nev: I'm leaving.

Mar: why it's literally 2 in the morning
He whisper yelled

Nev: I'm going to Mattia's.

Mar: fuck you, I'll handle mom in the morning.
He said still half asleep.

Nev: love you too bye.

I left, closing his door and leaving quietly now going to Mattia's house.

I went up to the door and before I knocked the door opened by Mattia and I went inside.

Mattia: you didn't packed a bag?

Nev: I'm not staying.

Mattia: k.

We went downstairs into his room and he closed the door as I sat on his bed.

Nev: so what's your deal?

Mattia: you keep sending me mixed signals.

Nev: oh I'm sending mixed signals?

Mattia: mhm

Nev: you literally went live describing me as your "dream girl" and the next day you're talking shit, but now I'm sending mixed signals?!

Mattia: vaeh, we were perfectly fine, we made out at the party a-

Nev: that's not even a discussion because we were both drunk.

Mattia: but we still did it.

Nev: still doesn't explain why you're acting like this

Mattia: because I fucking want you Nevaeh.

Nev: you straight up told me you couldn't do anything with me because of your mafia shit, what the hell!

Mattia: and that's the fucking problem!

Nev: you don't want me.

I scoffed

He walked closer to me, standing in front of me, and used his finger to lift my chin to look at him.

He leaned closer to me, kissing me slowly.

Nev: We should not do this Mattia and you know it.

Mattia: shh

He pushed me back on the bed, taking his shirt off and hovering over me, kissing me once again.

Nev: you're for real trying to get my ass beat when I get back home huh?

We laughed

???: alright Mattia, we got the snacks and we are-

I looked to my right to see Alex, Kairi and Alejandro walking in the room and seeing our previous actions.

Ale: what the fuck is this?

Alex and kairi were always trying to pull me away from Mattia and tell me not to get close to him because he was a fuck boy...which is kind of true but I was in the moment.

Alex: ouu mar is gonna be so pissed.

Kai: wow, just wow.

Mattia: why are you guys so fucking pissed off, it isn't even-

Kai: what happened to not getting into anything serious huh?

Nev: Mattia they know?

He looked at me and slightly shook his head no and telling me to shut up with his eyes.

Mattia: I pissed her off thats why she's here in the first place, fuck off.

Alex: Nevaeh if you get cheated on don't come to us because we all know his personality.

Mattia: what the fuck?

Ale: what happened with Peyton?

Nev: you know what, fuck this.

I got off of the bed and left.

Mattia's POV:

Mattia: thanks a lot.

Alv: no problem.

Kai: we were gonna fucking help you get over whatever happened between you and Peyton but seems like you've already got what you wanted.

Mattia: we didn't do anything and I wasn't using her.