UA

..

After that everyone did their mission.
Everyone of them killed someone they hated the most, someone from their school. They all managed to successfully as well.

From then on they went on missions left and right, they got their name known as,

The masked one.
They believed it was only 1 person doing it, all their clothes and masks were the same.

They continued to train hard and eventually they had to go through the UA entrance exam.

Midoryia prepared them hard for this moment, there was no going back.
They all got dressed into casual clothes and made their way to UA.

All from their own houses of course, they didn't meet up and go.
They couldn't be odd, why would a group of 20 teens that seem to be close randomly walk In at the same time?

And so they left, acting as if they didn't know each other.
They walked into UA's gates, prepared for whatever the test could throw at them.

Midoryia was going in quirkless.

Time skip-
Exam.

Midoryia took a broken piece of the giant robot and sent it flying at the robot, hitting it square in the head breaking another piece.

While the robot rebooted he jumped into it and ripped out it's motherboard. Breaking it entirely.

He went around and did that to ant robot he could find.

Bakugo was exploding any robot he found.

Tokoyami used dark shadow.

Todoroki was able to get into UA based on a recommendation as was Yaoyorozu.

The rest of them fought hard to get in.

In the end Midoryia got 3rd place for total amount of points earned.

Time skip-.
The day they find out whether they got in or not.

They were all at their base, holding their envelopes in hand.
They were all nervous.

"We open them in 3...2..
1" Midoryia counted down.

They all ripped it open. A hologram button projected itself, it was an all might hologram.

It all started at the same time, his voice was practically booming.

"You fought hard, good job.
You, Izuku Midoryia, got in"
"You fought hard, good job. You, Katsuki Bakugo, got in"
"You fought hard,good job. You, fumikage Tokoyami, got in"

The holograms said it all at the same time, the only part that didn't match up was the name.

They all got in!

"Amazing. Now we just have to act like we don't know each other for a day or 2. After that we're free to do whatever" Midoryia said, turning off his hologram and putting on the table.

"I have a question, are we going to find out what your quirk is?" Kaminari asked.
Midoryia let a sigh out before looking at all of them.

"There's a very important reason I can't share what my quirk is. If I did I'd get you all in danger.
That's why I trained quirkless, I didn't want UA to know either.

If I let them know what my quirk was things would only go down hill." Midoryia replied.

"What kind of danger would you put us in that we wouldn't be able to handle?" Kirishima asked.

"Life and death type of danger."

"How come Bakugo knows then?"

"...
He found out by accident..
In a quirk accident. I had to explain it" Midoryia said.