Final chapter..

...

"We trained our own enemies..." Aizawa sighed.

"There's nothing we can do but face the reality and fight against them. So you all better prepare".

______________________________________

"Alright, now all that's left is we kill the fake heros of this society!" Midoryia cheered.
It was the next morning, they were all chilling in the mainroom of the base.

The rest cheered with him and they all wore cheeky grins.

"So do you have a list on who were going to kill?" Dabi asked.
"Yup it's all Witten down in this notebook, I have a copy for each of you.
It describes the groups you'll be dividing into and who your target will be" Midoryia said pulling out a stack of notebooks from behind him.

The class stared at him dumbfounded
As they all picked up their labeled notebook.

It was full front to back of plans, groups, and heros for everyone to follow.

"Midoryia when did you even find the time to make these?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"This is Overkill even for you Midoryia" kirishima added.

"It's not a big deal Kacchan helped"

"That's still overkill"

"Yeah yeah, anyways. I want you all to tackle one of these heros everyday. If you're bored you can take another one down.

Fake heros are going to constantly rise so when those come out I'll add them to the list.
But for now let's worry about these batch of fakes" Midoryia sighed.

"Hah easy!"

"However.

For today's Mission we're kidnapping Aizawa" Midoryia said out of the blue.

"Eh!?" The class said in unison.

"Why??"

"What!?"

"He's our biggest problem, I don't plan to kill him chill out. I want to convince him to join, he trained us pretty well.

If he doesn't join I'll take his quirk and send him back, his quirk is the most problematic at the moment" Midoryia said.

"Ohh"

"Do you have a plan?"

"Of course I do, who do you think I am?

Aizawa usually goes out for an evening walk at 5pm. He goes through the park and then goes to a local cafe.
We can kidnap him when he goes to the city for his coffee." Midoryia replied.

"Sounds good".

Time skip-

5pm.

Class A and Dabi stalked Through the alleyways following Aizawa from a distance. He was so oblivious but he could feel the feeling of someone watching him.

"Hey Shoto, is this what you all usually do?" Dabi whispered breaking the silence.

"Yes, but you have to be quiet"

"Oh this is nothing like the league we used to-"

"SHH"

"Yaoyorozu take aim" Midoryia whispered.

"Got it"

"Jirou are there any nearby heros?"

"Only 1 small timer"

"Shoji what's the look on bystanders"

"Only 15 people total"

"Good.
Has everyone prepared their smoke bombs?"