Exposed

...

The class split into 4, formation 1.

Sir nighteye was attacked and knocked out, Hawks's feathers are burned by Todoroki and weren't able to regenerate yet not to mention kirishima proceeded to jump him too, and Aizawa was also knocked out.

The class broke off into 4 groups.

Group 1, Bakugo's group.

Bakugo
Kaminari
Sero
Koda
Iida

Group 2, Todoroki's group.

Todoroki
Uruaka
Jirou
Mina
Sato

Group 3, Yaoyorozo's group

Yaoyorozu
Asui
Hagakure
Shoji
Tokoyami

And group 4, Kirishima's group

Kirishima
Mineta
Aoyoma
Ojirou.

Since Midoryia wasn't there one of the groups wouldn't have 5 people.

The 4 groups split up, all taking different escape routes they had planned the day before.

Shinsou sat there dumbfounded.

How could his entire class be secret villains??

Bakugo broke through the window and flew down, the other 4 used Sero's tape to swing down.

Todoroki ran down the hall, freezing the doors he passed by, there was a window at the end of the hall.

He scorched through it with his flames and made an ice slide for them all to go.

Yaoyorozu made their escape through the exit door, locking it shut with an outside lock.

And Kirishima ran through the emergency exit.

"Current location?" Bakugo shouted through the mic.

"Outside!"

"Outside!"

"Outside"

"Right, we discussed this yesterday but remember take different routes to get to base if we run as one big group we'll obviously get caught".

"You all did pack every necessity yesterday at the dorms right?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yup!"

They were all running with their bags, the only important things they needed were within.

Running through the city, 19 different teens, in 4 groups, on different streets all meeting you at the same place.

The base.

When they all made it there they were quite surprised at the sight.

A little girl was standing besides Midoryia as he sat down, tying up his hair in multiple different ways.

However she was surprised at all the people that randomly came in that it startled her. She ran back to her brother and hid behind him.

"Who is she?" Kaminari asked as he panted. They shut the door and dispersed.

"It's the girl I rescued from Chisaki. She's Monoma's sister" .

"You 2 are related??! You almost look nothing alike??" Kaminari shouted as he approached Monoma.

"It's her quirk that made her looks this way" Monoma snapped.

"Right Midoryia, Bakugo explained it but could you reexplain shy Monoma's suddenly on our side now?" Kirishima asked.

"Well Monoma never wanted to be apart of the league but they had his sister his custody so he had to do what he had to do. Not his fault technically.

He agreed that if I saved his sister he'd join and work for us so here we are" Midoryia replied.

"Ohh.
But if the league already knew Monoma was up and about but is now suddenly missing after killing Chisaki won't they know that we have him in custody?" Kirishima asked.

"We already figured that much but it's not like the league knows where we are. Anyways what went down back at the school?" .

"We knocked out Aizawa, Nighteye, and Hawks then split into a group of 4 and escaped through 4 separate exits.".

"What about shinsou? What happened to him?"

______________________________________

The teachers slowly began to regain consciousness. Shinsou just stared at them. He didn't know what to do.

Hawks was the first one up and about.
"YOU. How do we know we can trust you?!" Hawks spat as he got up.

"I had nothing to do with my class the entir-" shinsou was cut off when Hawks restrained him and used quirk cancelling cuffs.

"You'll be taken to the station for questioning to seem whether you're guilty or not." Hawks spat.

Aizawa and sir nighteye were finally awake now too.

"I suspected maybe 1 mole...

But the entire class?!" Sir nighteye spat.

"I had no idea this was happening..." Aizawa commented as he looked around at the broken window and ghostly empty classroom.

"If only I managed to activate my quirk on him...
I would've figured out where their base is" sir nighteye sighed in disappointment.

"It's too late now.
They were villains from the start, we just didn't detect it. The entire class is in the masked Mafia, they've been around since last year before they even got into the school. Not to mention Midoryia is the leader of it all.

He's plotting something.
Something big, if he wasn't then he wouldn't have revealed himself or got the class to reveal themselves either." Hawks said.

"I'm not apart of the-"
"Shut it we can't be sure of that. For all we know you could be apart of the league, you were friends with Monoma after all".

"Are you all really going to criminalize anyone accidentally associated with a villain?
It's the reason we're in this mess to begin wi-" shinsou was cut off when Hawks knocked him out.

They drove him off to the station for questioning.
______________________________________

"Aw she's soooo cute!!" Mina chirped as she held Eri. Eri had slowly warmed up to them all once she realized they weren't out to kill her.

"Look at her little horn it's so smol and cute" uruaka added as she floated up to her side. Mina was holding Eri quite high up in the air.

Uruaka then floated Eri up as well.

"Woah" Eri cheered as she floated around.

"I made her a toy!" Yaoyorozu said.

The girls were having a great time playing with Eri and Eri enjoyed it as well.

Meanwhile Midoryia was making a whole plan to take down the league and the fake heros of the world.

______________________________________

"Hitoshi shinsou. Is it true your class is apart of the masked Mafia?"

"Yes"

"Are you apart of the masked Mafia?"

"No"

"Are you apart of the league?"

"No"

"Are you any form of villain?"

"No"

"Were you aware of your class being villains?"

"No"

"Do you have any clue on where they could be?"

"No".

The questioning when on for another 15 minutes before they reached their conclusion.

Shinsou was innocent.