break out

..

"How did Midoryia end up getting caught??" Kirishima thought to himself as he went walking over to Bakugo.

"We have to-" kirishima whispered but was cut off.
"I know." Bakugo said.

Yaoyorozu looked at them all, then her hand, then the ceiling. She basically asked what they were supposed to do but in code. They didn't know if any teacher was listening as they walked by.

Bakugo then pulled out his phone and signalled it to them all.
"We'll have to break him out tonight. The questioning is tomorrow." He texted.

"But how? He's in a high security prison."
Kaminari asked

"I got a plan.
Tonight, at 2:00am everyone meet up outside their balconies. We'll be able to see each other from there.
Aizawa's asleep by 10 so we shouldn't be too worried.

Ponytail, make us makeshift masks and hats therefore we'll be able to not get recognized. We meet up at the base.
From there we can better discuss how to break Deku out" Bakugo explained.

"Alright"
"It's set then"
"See you all then"

They ended the talk there and went to their rooms.
It was already 9:00pm so going to their rooms wasn't uncommon.

Aizawa wasn't horrible injured, he was stitched up and sent back to UA.
"This main room is a ghost room. I guess they decided to go to sleep early" Aizawa thought to himself as he walked upstairs. He wanted to double check and make sure everyone was actually there and didn't attempt to find Midoryia or something.

Though when he walked up he was able to hear everyone in their own rooms, watching videos from their phones.

"Everyone here??" He shouted through the hall.
Kirishima was the first to poke his head out.

"Hey Sensei? Whats wrong?" He asked.
"I was double checking to make sure you all didn't go out to search for Midoryia in my disappearance. Good to see you all didn't try anything rash" Aizawa sighed.

"What's wrong with your side??" Kaminari asked. Aizawa was walking around with a bandage wrapped around his stomach, over it a shirt. But it was a bit obvious something had happened with how he was walking.

"I got stabbed while on patrol. But I'm fine" Aizawa replied.
"That's good" kirishima sighed going back into his room and shutting the door.

Aizawa then left after that, he went to his own room and just chilled.

"Dang it these restraints are impossible to break, especially without my quirk. I'm glad they haven't figured out how to take off my mask but how am I supposed to escape this dump before they can??" Midoryia thought to himself. He was chained to cement walls, his arms completely stretched out and to his side.

His legs were chained down as well.

"Oi, what ranking are you in for this little mafia group?" A guard officer asked.
Midoryia bit his lip, if they figured out he was the leader they'd amp up security.

"One of the lower ranks" he replied in a distorted voice.
"That's probably why you were so easily caught" the officer scoffed.
Midoryia just sighed.

"Tomorrow, if we don't figure out how to take that mask off, you'll be taken for execution. Until we figure out who you are and are able to confirm it your pretty much on deaths door step.
Heh, even if we do figure out who you are. The things your little mafia pulled off is enough to get you killed" the officer said.

Midoryia began to nervously sweat.

It was only 9:30pm.

"It looks like Aizawa is asleep. Though we have to wait for it to be the dead of night.
Ponytail how are those temporary masks coming along?" Bakugo texted.