Problem✨

..

"Why do you smell like forest?" Hound dog said.
"I had walked through it in search of Izuku Midoryia"

"No... Even if you did walk through it you wouldn't have smelt this strong of mud and leaves. It's as if you tried to mask your scent.
Why?" Hound dog continued.

Midoryia looked at Bakugo, slightly panicked.
"No..
Now that I take a harder sniff at you, you smell like Izuku Midoryia yourself.

REMOVE THE MASK AND HAT" hound dog spat.
Aizawa grew panicked.

"Fine, but calm down" Midoryia sighed as he removed the hat. It showed a bald head and a face of another man. It was a morph quirk after all.

"That's odd. I swear I could smell that villainous brat!" Hound dog barked. Midoryia nervously smile as he sent a tendril going through the wall.

It went through the dense cement and prepared to hit Aizawa, all might, hound dog, and close the door.

"Hold on...
What other quirks would Midoryia have." All might said.

Midoryia shot out his tendrils at the 3, leaving them unable to move or use their own quirks. Midoryia then shut and locked the door.

He then melted back to his original form.
"MIDORYIA!" Aizawa spat.

Midoryia looked at the window, floor, then at the class, signalling for them to keep the act up.

"Oi Deku, what are you doing!?" Bakugo spat, acting.

"Look, all might. I don't know what the problem is between you and me, all I keep hearing is that you're trying to kill me. I heard you say it yourself. That's why I'm hiding. Honestly, maybe if you didn't lie while I was an officer I wouldn't restraint you all like this. But I can't trust you. So you're going to question me right here right now in front of the class.

And after I'll question you" Midoryia spat.

"You planned to kill him?!" Aizawa turned his head, glaring at all might.
"No, he's likely lying! Think about it" all might lied.

"Idiot I have it recorded. Though that's besides the point. I'm here to deliver only a couple messages.". Midoryia sighed.

The entire class turned to face him including Aizawa and all might.

"You all will likely not see me again, not until you all promise not to try to kill me or arrest me. 2. Monoma is working with the league, I overhead him at camp talking with the league on how they planned the entire act, I also have it recorded. 3. The class has nothing to do with me, don't hurt them. If you hurt them something bad will come for you. And trust me I'll know.

Anyways" Midoryia walked over to the window, still having tendrils wrapped around the 3 teachers.

"First you then Bakugo confirming it then you saying it again...
Are you sure Monoma is really working for the league?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes. Yes he is. When he arrives here tomorrow morning tell him I said hi, after that use shinsou's quirk it'll provide all the evidence." Midoryia replied.

"How do you know he'll be here tomorrow??" All might asked.
"An estimated guess, the league wants information, he's been missing for a while, and he's likely getting bored. Of course he'll show up tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm leaving the state good luck ever finding me!" Midoryia said jumping out the window and zooming off. Midoryia retracted his tendrils once he was far enough and morphed into another person, landing into an alleyway.

The class knew that's where he would be, he has no where else to actually go.

"Go after him! He couldn't have gotten far!" All might shouted.
Aizawa grabbed all might's shoulder.