new investigation

..

Midoryia woke up peacefully.
He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a snack.

He was fine until he looked down and was met with the little girl staring at him with pure fear.

"Uh hi?" Midoryia said as he reached down.

Eri let out a blood curdling scream and went running, startling Monoma awake.

Midoryia was standing back as this little girl was screaming her head off as he quirk spiralled out of control.

Monoma came running out, he was shocked and worried.
"Eri what's wrong?!" Monoma called out.

Big tears fell from Eri's face as Midoryia stood his distance.

"She got scared of me, I don't know what happened" Midoryia said.

"Eri, control your quirk.
That's the only way I can approach you" Monoma said.

She looked at her brother and calmed down a bit the golden rewind stream becoming thinner.

"Eri, this is Midoryia.
He saved you." Monoma said.
Eri looked at Midoryia with her big red eyes.

"Sorry sir" she said.

"It's no big deal, you can call me Deku if it's easier to remember".

"Deku?"

"Yes, Deku."

"Ok..."

Monoma approached Eri as he noticed her quirk die down.
"Does she have control over it?"

"..no, I've been trying to teach her but I hardly have the time" Monoma replied.

"Hm, well you got time now.
So it isn't a danger to any of us I'd like it if you taught her proper control".

"Okay".

______________________________________

The agencies all collectively met up to have a big meeting.

"From what I'm seeing the masked Mafia is making some pretty bold movements.
Though...

My question is how they knew where Chisaki's base was, even after our investigation we couldn't find how to get in.
So how did they figure it out?" Nighteye said.

"They are quite a diligent group, from what I noticed they take down league members and whoever they deem necessary. But I do not condone murder, what they're doing is unethical and wrong" fatgum said.

"Weren't we also in charge of figuring what where that Midoryia kid is hiding?" Hawks asked.

"...
Wait...
Haven't you all noticed something.
That Midoryia kid is missing and doesn't leave a trace on how to find him..

And the masked Mafia group is also hiding and doesn't leave a trace...

What if Midoryia is in the masked Mafia and that's why it's so difficult to find him" sir nighteye said.

"That's a stretch, I know Deku. He wouldn't commit a mass murder like that" Bakugo spat.

"But how do you know?
He was able to keep his villainous quirk hidden from the school and public for so long that anything is possible with him" nighteye hissed.

"Are you really about to accuse a teen of murder?" Bakugo was still trying to defend Midoryia even though he knew the truth.

"Yes yes I am.
Because if the league can do it so can he".

"The league is full of adults what are you on??"

"Not all of them are".

"Yes but those people are psychopaths!"