Bakugo

...

"KACCHAN!!!!" Midoryia screamed, the tendrils of all for one ran through his face near his eyes coming from down last his ears. Green streaks of black surging through the skin on his face in anger.

Tokoyami, Todoroki, and Shoji were the only 3 there and they were surprised as to what they were seeing. It was First time ever Midoryia used his quirk Infront of them all.

"Sorry.
You all won't remember my quirk or even me saying this" Midoryia said as he erased their memories of his quirk. They gasped but it was too late.

Midoryia forced himself up and wiped his face calming his quirk down.

"We need to get to the cabin...
Now.. we need to find everyone." Midoryia forced out as he began to forcefully walk.
"Midoryia! Stop forcing yourself" Todoroki shouted. Midoryia refused to give up but..

His body did.

He passed out.
He toppled over like a fish.
The 3 ran to his side and lifted him up, beginning to run away with him.

They made it to the big cabin, the rest of the class was there some with some form of injury. Some of them managed to be unharmed.

"Is Midoryia okay!?" They all shouted.
"...they took Bakugo..." Shoji said as he put Midoryia down. Aizawa ran up to Midoryia and checked his pulse.
"It's steady.
He passed out from exhaustion and stress. Vlad call an ambulance!" Aizawa shouted.

"They're on there way".

"Is everyone else here?" Aizawa asked as he began to look around.
Besides Bakugo being missing another  familiar blonde was missing.

Monoma.

"They kidnapped the both of them.
Why?!" Aizawa spat as he punched the wall.
Soon ambulances came and took everyone that was injured away.
In total.

Midoryia had a cracked rib, a cracked shin, burns, and had zero to no energy. It looked bad...

Yaoyorozu had suffered 2 horrible blows to her head resulting in some bad head trauma, a concussion.

Lots of the class suffered from gas poisoning but that was easily healed.
The only 2 still in the hospital were Yaoyorozu and Midoryia.

Midoryia hadn't woken up and it was a day after the incident. He was still in a coma.
Bakugo and Monoma were still missing.

2 days go by and Midoryia still didn't wake up. Everyone was by his side just waiting.
"..this is horrible.." kirishima commented.

"When will he wake up??" Aizawa asked
"we don't know" a nurse replied.

"This is the worse he's ever been" Kaminari whispered.
Midoryia had little black and green streaks running all across his blanketed body.

Midoryia opened his eyes and gasped, Startling everyone there. He stared at them all, not knowing what to say or even do.

"Midoryia!!" They all shouted.
"Hello"  was all Midoryia replied with.
He scanned the room.

"Where's Kacchan?!" Panic in his eyes.
There was a silence that followed with that.
It then came back to him...
What had happened.
Why he was in a hospital bed.

"He was kidnapped along with Monoma" kirishima sighed.

"... Only Kacchan was kidnapped.
This is Monoma's fault...
HE PLANNED THIS ALL!" Midoryia shouted in anger. This was new for everyone, Midoryia was relatively stoic and hardly showed emotions...

"What do you mean Midoryia, Monoma was kidnapped along with him. He couldn't have planned this" Aizawa asked confused.
"No.
This is Monoma's fault.