Mission

...

Midoryia prepared himself for what he would be doing tonight.
He found out Hawks hardly went to sleep so he'd have to sneak out.

Midnight came rolling around, Midoryia was ready.
Midoryia floated through the hallway, the best way to stay silent. He was having a hard time staying stable but for the most part it was great.

He heard Hawks's snoring, he even cracked the door open a bit to check.
He was fast asleep, he wouldn't be waking up at all.

Midoryia closed the door and flew out the window, landing gracefully outside.
He then ran, ran far away.
Through alleyways and through the streets.

Eventually he made it to his base.
There he found everyone he knew he'd need.

Tokoyami, Sero, and Shoji.

"Good, I told you all how this is going to work correct?" Midoryia asked as he grabbed his costume.

"Yeah, we keep guard and you do the killing" Sero said.
"Great"

From there on all 4 of them for dressed and ran out to go complete the mission.

Midoryia tightened his mask and slowly opened the door to the small ware house. Tokoyami,Sero, and shoji followed Midoryia inside, Sero and Tokoyami were the ones who kept the high guard as shoji just alerted them of anyone.

"Well well well.
What do we have here?

The masked Mafia?
I didn't expect only 4 of you to show up, how disappointing. This'll be fun" a voice echoed through the room.

"I'll take care of him, you all don't watch" Midoryia instructed. They all listened and kept their back's turned.

Midoryia went charging at the spot he heard the voice coming from there he was met with the person he was after, the person with the quirk he wanted.

Quirk control.
The ability to control someone else's quirk once activated.

Midoryia pulled out his gun and quickly tried to shoot this man but hie gun was kicked out of his gloved hands.

Midoryia jumped back, pulling out a knife.
The man jumped out of his crouching position and tried to attack Midoryia but Midoryia swung is leg up kicking their chest before they got the chance.

But because Midoryia kicked up his leg he lost balance and fell back,next to his gun. He tried to get up fast but the man got up and began to charge up at him again.

Midoryia grabbed the gun and shot his legs, stopping his run immediately.
"You okay??" Tokoyami shouted, still keeping his back turned.

"Yeah. I was the one who shot him" Midoryia said.
"You... Moron" the man said as he used his arms to move.
He could hardly speak.

"It's been nice knowing you" Midoryia sent out his black tendrils, green sparks coursing through them.

Midoryia stole his quirk.

"But you're not on my side".
Midoryia then shot him square in the head.

3 times.

He made sure he was dead.
"Mission complete.
Let's go" Midoryia said.

Midoryia picked up all his weapons and ran out the back door with the other 3. They ran to their base and parted ways from there.

Midoryia changed and went back to Hawk's place.
He found him still asleep.
So Midoryia went to his room and took his night's sleep.

The agency wasn't anything special. All they did was patrol.

It went by quite smoothly, with the new quirk Midoryia got he finally figured out how to control all for one whenever it activated itsself.