Exposed

..

"Sorry Kacchan. I'm burdening you with those horrible memories..." Midoryia said, looking at the ground.

"Tsk, don't worry about it. Besides I'd be mad if you did decide to get rid of my memories" Bakugo spat.

Midoryia nodded his head and went walking off.
He decided not to eat lunch, he had something more important to figure out.

As he walked past the conference room he overhead quite a particular conversation...

Between all might.
And...

His successor.

"Something about what I remember doesn't feel right. You feel it too, right...

Mirio" all might said.

"It just feels like there's a missing piece..
It's possible it could be that kid's fault. AFO's son is still out there... We have to hurry,catch him, and get rid of him. If we don't then who knows what can happen!

Evil is born from just more evil" Mirio said.
"I completely agree...
But if this son of his has a way to change our memories... It's possible we already figured him out but he decided to make us all forget and fill in the gaps" All might replied.

"Right...
Wait.
A memory alter quirk can't change recorded documents. There's no way he could've changed what was broadcasted on TV. If we find the video, watch it, write down who it is...

Even if he decides to alter our memories we'll eventually come across it and he'll never know!" Mirio shouted.

"Hey you're right!"

Midoryia felt his heart drop.
The one thing he hadn't and couldn't account for was finally biting him back.

"How do I take those videos down.. will I really be exposed. There's no escaping it... I'm doomed. I need to hide, hide away from this school." Midoryia thought to himself.

"I just searched it on my phone...
You were right about 1 thing all might..

Our memories were definitely altered.
That or..

This news article is lying about Izuku Midoryia" Mirio said.

"It's too late!??!" Midoryia went running off.
"Someone was watching!" Mirio shouted as he heard the loud footsteps.

Midoryia continued to run down the hall, there was a big window just there.
"I can jump out the window and fly away, the secret's already out. The memory alter was pointless I didn't think this through" Midoryia thought to himself as he shielded his eyes.

He junked through the window, having used float the break through the hard to break window.

He zoomed off from there. He saw Mirio stare from the broken window.

"We were right...
And we he overhead us" Mirio spat.
"If Midoryia is AFO's son that means...
The threat was right at us, staring us right in the face and we did nothing!" All might hissed as he sounded the UA alarm button.

Midoryia ran out of energy to keep flying and went crashing into the forest ground of UA.

"Dang it! I need to run but I'm so tired. I used all my energy pointlessly altering everyone's memory.
If I can't run then...

I'll have to hide" Midoryia thought to himself as he crawled into thick brush.
Using the dirt around him he rubbed his scent off.

He knew hound dog would be able to find him within an instant if he didn't cover that much up.
Midoryia passed out in the thick brush.