Chaos

...

"What do we have to do?" Yaoyorozu asked.
"..break into the local police station and steal all the information from the computers..." Midoryia replied.

They all gasped, "are you sure we can even do that?? The police station is always guarded" mina asked.

"Well I had come up with a plan.
The reason we have to do this to even begin with is because they have information on the league. It'd be useful to know all of their quirks and weaknesses.

Anyways, the plan.
Here's what I was thinking.
It's likely that it's full of officers. So we'll get mina and Kaminari to let out a blood curdling scream in an alley way and then shoot a gun at the wall. Then you 2 will run far away. Yaoyorozu you'll be in charge of making a trap for all the officers as well as a connection disabilizer so they can't call for back up.

Me Todoroki and Kacchan will be the ones going in. We'll quickly steal the information and run, once we're out that's your signal to run away too.

Understand?" Midoryia explained.

"It looks like it'd work but what if not all of the officers run outside?" Todoroki asked.
"We shoot them" Midoryia replied.
"Oh".

"When do we go?" Bakugo asked.

"I'd say best time would be from now til 12. It is 10:09pm right now anyways. People are getting settled into their houses.

So go get ready" Midoryia replied.
After that everyone went to their respected changing room and got into their trade mark outfit.

They then met up right outside of the base, all holding a form of weapon.
"Alright. Let's go" Midoryia whispered.
After that they dipped through alleyways, following a track they know would lead them to the gates of the prison way.

Eventually they made it there.

"Alright. Kaminari and Mina go do your job. Yaoyorozu make sure to follow with them to make the trap and connection disabilizer" Midoryia instructed. They nodded their heads and ran far off.

Midoryia and the other 2 teens waited patiently but before they knew it...

"AHHHHHHHHHH SOMEBODY HELP!!!" Mina and Kaminari both screamed.
Police went zooming out of their building, the door practically swung open. Once they were out of sight Midoryia, Bakugo, and Todoroki made their way inside, being met with 2 police officers who stayed behind.

They were shot dead.
Todoroki quickly locked the door as Midoryia ran to the computer and began to steal all the information through a drive.

More officers from other rooms tried to come in but Bakugo shot them dead before they had the chance to act.
"It's done" Midoryia said in a different voice.

After that they burst through the door and went running.
...

As they were running they heard Yaoyorozu yell, "let me go"

"They caught her!" Midoryia thought to himself as he quickly went running at the police car he heard the noise coming from.

Her mask was still in which means their cover wasn't blown just yet.
"Masked, suit up!!" Midoryia yelled as he pulled out his gun.

He basically told her to take cover because he was about to blow up the police car.
They trained for scenarios like this so it wasn't new to them.

Midoryia shot the engine of the police car that was on...

Suddenly the entirety of the car exploded, showing yaomomo shooting through the air. Midoryia stopped back as he watched her make a landing pad.
After that they all went running again.