new member

..

"Color me surprised, all of class 1-A is apart of the masked Mafia" Monoma scoffed as he began to wake up.

He was tied down to a metal chair that was bolted into the ground.
He was also bound by chains on his legs.

"And you're apart of the league, your not different yourself" Jirou snapped.
"Righttt!" Mina laughed.

"A shame you won't be remembering any of this.
But while you're here I'll be getting some information out of you so you better be ready" Midoryia chuckled.

It was 3:34am.

"You all should return back to UA.
Kacchan I'll try to find a healing quirk tomorrow to fix up your shoulder.
Remember not to let it get found out" Midoryia added.

The group nodded their heads and made their way back to UA, all at different times and all through different methods.

Now it was just Midoryia and Monoma.

"Look here Monoma.
I have a deal for you." Midoryia began.
Monoma fixed himself up, a grin making its way to his face.

"What is this little deal?"

"You tell me some leave information and I'll set you free.
I'll even change everyone's memory to make it seem like you were never apart of the league" Midoryia said.

"A tempting deal...
Hm, what exactly would you want to know?"

"Where is the League's new base?" Midoryia asked.

"Tch I'm not telling you that" Monoma spat.

"I figured you wouldn't. I'm not going to deal with this right now, I'm tired. See you in the morning" Midoryia sighed. He double checked to make sure Monoma had no way to escape and then went to his room.

Monoma was left sitting on an uncomfortable chair, he had no other choice but to sleep.

So he did just that.

In the morning.

Bakugo groaned as his shoulder pulsed in pain. The numbness of the serum had worn off and now he was just left with a sewn up shoulder.

He got up and got dressed, heading downstairs to see what everyone else was up to.

There he found Aizawa listening to the TV in utter shock.

"Breaking news, masked Mafia strikes again. Breaking into tartarus prison and kidnapping a former UA student who was moved there due to the fact he was the UA traitor.
Neito Monoma is now missing.

Though strange enough they didn't kill any of the guards, instead they used tranquilizer darts.
Though officers have reported that they managed to shoot one of the member's left shoulder.

If you find anyone of suspicion please report them to the authorities for investigation" the news reporter said.

Bakugo flinched, he had to be on real high guard now.
Luckily for him he was wearing a long sleeve shirt that covered up his shoulder quite fine.

"How did they manage to break into tartarus?! Isn't that supposed to be the highest security??" Bakugo spat, acting.

"They took Monoma...
Why?
Why would they?
Monoma's apart of the league...
Not their gang" Aizawa said

"Who knows" Bakugo sighed as he walked over to the kitchen.
He was hungry.

Bakugo could hardly use his arm but he had to. If he didn't he'd be really suspicious.