Truth

...

Hawks ran out of the building of his agency in search of Midoryia. He grabbed a person thinking it was him but it was far too late.

Midoryia got away.

He immediately flew off to sir nighteye's agency, bursting through the door.

However when he made it there he saw himself already speaking to sir nighteye.

It was Midoryia, he knew he was going to go to sir nighteye...

"Hold on.
How are there 2 of you??" Sir nighteye spat.

"Hm?" Midoryia turned around and found the actual hawks staring back at him.

"Nighteye that's Midoryia!" Hawks shouted.
"What? Nighteye you seriously can't believe him? If anything that's Midoryia" Midoryia lied.

"Nighteye you better not believe him!" Hawks shouted.

"Midoryia for trying to act like me being serious it's quite funny.
However i don't speak like that" Midoryia chuckled.

"What're you talking about, nighteye quickly grab him!" Hawks shouted as he ran up to Midoryia and grabbed his hand.

"Look at th-
What..." Hawks was taken aback when he couldn't find the weird eye mark on Midoryia's left hand.

"Your attempt is hilarious, nighteye quickly lock the doors!" Midoryia shouted.

"I already know who's the fake.
Nice try Midoryia, I'll have you arrested from here" nighteye said as he glared at the actual Midoryia.

"What? Nighteye you seriously can't be believing this fake" Midoryia began to sweat.

"I know how hawks actually is.
You imposter, Mirio lock the doors fast!!" Nighteye shouted.

"Fine then" Midoryia chuckled as he melted back.

"You're under out custody, any attempts of attack will be used against you in court" sir nighteye spat.

"Hawks.
Wanna tell him what I told you?

Or should I say it?" Midoryia laughed as a tendril shot out of his hand and stabbed Hawks.

Midoryia jumped back, landing a good flip and breaking out of his grasps.

"Say what??" Nighteye spat.

"I'm the leader of the masked Mafia" Midoryia sneered as he put his hand on the wall.

"The doors are locked you have no escape, once these things bolt down someone without a permeation quirk is  trapped!" Nighteye shouted.

"Is it now? I wonder how you'll react when I get away" Midoryia laughed as he deformed the wall using Chisaki's quirk.

"That's Chisaki's quirk.

You stole and killed him, where the girl!!" Sir nighteye screamed.

"A mystery for you
Good luck" Midoryia said as he dodged an attack from Mirio and ran outside.

He quickly morphed into someone else as he stalled Mirio's quirk, just enough to let him get away.

"Dang it he got away again" sir nighteye spat.

"With all those quirks of his and being trained it'll be almost impossible to catch him" Hawks commented.

"What do we do then?" Mirio asked.

".. we'll have to question his former classmates and see if they knew anything about this. Even though I doubt an entire class may be working with him, the fact he knew you were going to come to me speaks volumes. We have a little mole" sir nighteye said.