Chapter 11: Blossoming Romance Near a Toilet

"Shochan! Lets go back to the room so we can look at the photos Alexa took! I need to send some to Uraraka. She's gonna be so jealous!!" Izuku playfully grabbed Shoto's arm and started dragging him to the room.

Shoto, being a total simp, agreed as always. He could never deny his precious Izu anything. Back at the room, Shoto took out his laptop and plugged in the USB stick. Immediately, tons of photos were loaded. ((Darn rich Shoto with his fancy computer)) 

"How.. did she take so many photos without us noticing??" Shoto asked, concerned about their perception skills. They were going to be heroes but couldn't notice one fangirl snapping hundreds of photos?!

"Wow these are really good!! They're all pretty close up too!"

Izuku started scrolling through the many many pictures. 

"Oh! I like this one! She got one of me petting Flipper's belly!!"

Shoto hid a grimace at the name of that fishy man-stealer.

"I'm going to send this one to Uraraka!" Izu said as he sent it to his phone from the laptop and proceeded to send it to Uraraka.

Shoto continued scrolling through while Izuku was busy. He stopped on one where he was glaring daggers at Flipper who was staring back at him looking.. way too smug for a dolphin while Izuku fawned over him. 

Izuku looked over at that moment, saw the picture and fell onto the floor laughing.

"Hahahaha!!!! S-Shochan!!! You look so mad!!! Oh my god... how does a dolphin make that smug face?! That is my new screen saver!!! I need to send it to the class group chat!! Ahahaha!!"

Shoto blushed bright red and closed the laptop to hide the ridiculous image. 

"Izu", Shoto complained, "Please don't send that to the class. You know Bakugo will somehow use it against the both of us."

"Okay, true. But.. can I at least send it to All Might?" Izuku begged with his puppy dog eyes.

Shoto was a weak, weak man.

"...Fine....I don't mind you sending it to your dad."

"Shochan. For the last time. All Might is NOT-"

Izuku's phone started ringing right then, efficiently cutting him off.

The ringtone was just one of the normal cheap generic phone sounds, sadly. Izuku looked around for his phone but couldn't see it. It must've gotten wrapped up in the blankets while they were sitting on the bed. He fished around for it, but by the time he finally managed to grab it, it went to voicemail.

Izuku's phone was the weird type that played the voicemail out loud while it was being recorded. So, Uraraka's voice appeared on speaker phone.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS INSTANT!!! MAKING YOUR BOYFRIEND JEALOUS WITH A DOLPHIN?! ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!"

Izuku snapped back to reality and let out an embarrassed squeak before fiddling with the phone to turn it off, but in his flustered state, he accidentally dropped it. He tried to quickly pick it up, but it was stolen by Shoto before he could get it. 

"Shochan?!"

Shoto gave him a devious little smirk before holding the phone above his head, Uraraka's voice still coming out of it. Izuku was jumping to try to get it but was too short. He debated using his quirk... but no. That would be too dangerous and he was NOT going to pay the fancy hotel for property damage.

"I KNOW YOU ARE DESPERATE, BUT A DOLPHIN IZUKU. A. FREAKING. DOLPHIN. WHAT THE HELL??" 

"Shochan!! Please turn it offf!" Izuku whined, still trying to reach his phone. Shoto was feeling a bit sadistic, watching Izu jump and whine was just so cute, he couldn't possibly make it stop.

"IZUKU JUST TELL SHOTO YOU LOVE HIM ALREADY GODDAMNIT!"

.......A silence filled the room as Uraraka ended the voicemail after that sentence.

Uraraka. I am going to kill you. Izuku thought. You better be ready cause when we get back I will kill you.

Is this real? Does this mean..he likes me too?! Todoroki thought, still frozen in shock. No.. she could've just been making fun of him.. I mean.. why would he ever like me like that?

Shoto composed himself first and slowly looked at Izuku. He was a brilliant shade of red. 

"I-I...." Izu stuttered. He closed in on himself a bit before making a mad sprint to the bathroom so he could lock himself inside.

"Izuku..?" Shoto watched him close himself in the bathroom before carefully approaching the door and knocking softly.

"Izu? What's going on? Are you okay??" Todoroki asked him in a worried tone.

"...Shochan I'm sorry." Izuku responded, sounding like he was about to cry.

"What is it?! What's wrong??"

"I...I like you Shoto... I know you don't like me so I'm not expecting anything! I just wanted you to know.. I hope this doesn't hurt our friendship. I'll get over it so please don't hate me! I'll ask my mom to book me a flight so I can leave as soon as possible so you're not stuck with me because its probably super uncomfortable to be stuck in a room with someone that sees you like that I mean we're even sharing the same bed! And I just-"

"IZUKU!" Shoto exclaimed. "You're mumbling again. Please.. come out of there. I want to see you. Please."

".....okay..." Izuku unlocked the bathroom door and slowly opened it, avoiding eye contact with Shoto. There were tears running down his face.

Shoto approached Izuku and immediately gathered him into a tight hug, tucking Izu's head under his chin and wrapped his arms around his waist. Izuku was startled. He expected Shoto to tell him to pack his bags or something. He never expected.. this.

"Izuku I like you too." Shoto whispered, loud enough for Izuku to hear.

Midoriya tensed up for a moment before completely melting into Shoto's embrace and letting the tears flow once more. This time he cried of pure joy.

Shoto held him close, whispering sweet nothings to him as he cried out his relief. 

Izuku had never felt more loved than he did in that moment.

It wasn't the most romantic confession, and Izuku was still gonna yell at Uraraka went they got back, but neither of them would have it any other way.

The moment was theirs and they cherished it with every fiber of their beings.

~Author's Note~

A big big thanks to @cosplayfanficreaderfor the chapter idea!! Please give them a follow!

And a big thanks to everyone reading this! I hope this story is making some smiles :)

Please feel free to comment any suggestions for how you'd like the story to progress or any new story ideas!

I am planning on continuing this story a bit more. I feel that theres a lot I would like to explore with them having an actual romance in Hawaii! 

Please let me know what you think!

I truly love and appreciate all of you!

Please remember to take care of yourselves! <3