Chapter 1: The Invitation

~Third Person POV~

     At the moment, it would be an understatement to say that Todoroki was freaking out. Today was the day that he would ask Midoriya to come with him on a trip to Hawaii. Endeavor was dragging Todoroki on a business trip, so he decided that he might as well ask his crush to come with him. After a long night of convincing his father, he finally got permission. So today was the day. 

   Midoriya walked into the classroom. Todoroki had to take a breath before leaving his desk and walking over to him. 

"Midoriya, please stay after class for a few minutes, I have a question for you." He spoke in his usual monotone voice, cleverly covering the fact that his hands were shaking by putting them in his pockets. 

"Of course Todoroki!" Midoriya smiled one of his beautiful, bright smiles that made Todoroki almost physically swoon. Almost. 

Shoto nodded and walked back to his desk, trying to hold back his small smile. He was nervous to ask Midoriya, of course, but also excited. This trip could be a big chance for them to deepen their 'friendship'. 

~Timeskip to after class~

After putting his school supplies away, Midoriya immediately headed over to Todoroki's desk. 

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Midoriya asked with a smile. Before responding, Todoroki cleared his throat, trying to calm his nerves. 

"..I was wondering if you would be interested in coming to Hawaii with me... so I don't have to spend as much time with my dad..." Shoto mentally slapped himself for sounding so stupid. He was still mentally scolding himself when he heard a soft voice saying, "Of course!! I've never been to Hawaii before!! I would love to go with you Todoroki, thank you so much for inviting me!" He responded with another gorgeous smile. 

Todoroki did not know how to respond, so he simply nodded and showed a hint of a small smile. Of course that just made Midoriya smile more. Neither of them realized how long they had been gazing and smiling at each other until a voice shouted out, "GET A ROOM FUCKERS!" 

....Goddamit Bakugou....

~Author's note~

New story! Please vote and comment! I'd love to hear suggestions on how I should continue!!

Island Lovers (Tododeku fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें