Chapter 4: Arrival

"...oriya... Midoriya. Wake up, we're here."

"Hn?" Midoriya slowly rose his head from Todoroki's shoulder and looked at him, still half asleep. 

Todoroki turned a light pink as he noticed how adorable sleepy Izuku was. 

"Look out the window." Shoto said as he gestured out the small plane window. Not much was visible through the clouds, but Midoriya could just barely make out the image of the land below them. Excitement overtook him as he grabbed Todoroki's hand and squeezed it, not paying attention to what he had just done. Meanwhile, Shoto was a blushing mess. He was eternally grateful Izuku was too preoccupied with the view to notice his dilemma. 

The plane slowly made its decent.

~Timeskip~

"Ahhh! Its so beautiful here!" Midoriya shouted as he ran around. The weather was perfectly warm and the tropical air made them relaxed already.

"Yeah, it is." Shoto replied looking straight at Midoriya.

A car was parked at the front of the small airport, ready to take them to their resort. The two boys climbed into the back seat while Endeavor took the passengers side to, once again, bother the driver.  The ride was brief and quiet since Midoriya was gazing at the sparkling blue ocean outside the car window and Todoroki was busy gazing as well, but his sights were set on the fluffy green haired boy beside him. 

"We're here." Shoto said calmly. It wasn't his first time here, so he knew what to expect. What made this trip special is that he had someone to enjoy it with. 

They stepped out of the car and took in their surroundings. A giant hotel stood in front of them. It was as fancy as it looked. To the side of it was a large lagoon with people paddle boarding, snorkeling, and swimming in it. The other side of the hotel was a private beach, only open to hotel residents. Midoriya was gaping at the scenery. 

"It's fancy. So so fancy..." He accidentally muttered out loud.

"Don't worry, the people here aren't stuck up or anything." Todoroki attempted to reassure him.

 Izuku smiled at him and they took their luggage inside. 

~Another Timeskip~

"....WE GOT THE PENTHOUSE?!"

"Well, yeah. Endeavor would never accept any less, that prude."

"BUT HE'S NOT EVEN HERE?!"

"He's in the penthouse upstairs. Luckily."

"BY HIMSELF?!"

"Yep."

"...oh"

And thats how our two heroes ended up alone together in an oversized room in Hawaii. 

"So um..theres only one bed....You should take it!" Midoriya said nervously.

"Nonsense, you'll be sleeping in the bed. You hurt your back recently right? It would be bad if it got worse from you sleeping on the wooden floor."

"B-but! I can't let you sleep on the floor either!"

"Okay. We can just sleep together in the bed, right?" Todoroki responded. 

Midoriya's face went bright red as he processed what that meant. After a few moments, he agreed, not wanting Todoroki to sleep on the hard floor. 

Todoroki made sure Midoriya wasn't looking and smiled a little. Oh Izuku, little did he know Todoroki predicted this. What Izuku also didn't know was that Shoto could've just called the front desk and asked for a rollaway bed. 

~AUTHOR'S NOTE! : Hello my people. Sorry for taking so long to update. Since this was a short chapter I'll update sooner for the next one and try to make it longer if you'd like. Please vote and comment! I love the comments you guys leave! It makes me very joyous! Thank you for reading all this!~