Chapter 8: Pool Induced Gay Panic

One intense race later, the two boys arrived at the hotel room. Luckily, no structures were destroyed during the race (well, none that you can prove). After literally throwing the food in the mini fridge, missing the fridge, then picking up the food and putting inside the fridge like a normal human being, Todoroki and Midoriya made their way to the enormous hotel pool. 

"Shouchan!!!!! It's so biggg!!!!" Midoriya exclaimed in awe. 

Thats what she said Todoroki's brain unhelpfully supplied. 

"Uh.. Yeah... Um.. Where should we start?" Willing his flushed face to cool down, he gazed at the pool, looking for the most secluded area. Because he didn't like people. Yep. Definitely had nothing to do with wanting alone time with a shirtless Izuku. Nope. Not at all.

"Lazy river! Lazy river!" Izuku started walking towards the area that hosted a long stretch of pool that had a gentle current flowing to help people float along. Midoriya grabbed an inner tube shaped like a duck and promptly jumped in. Todoroki took a quick picture with his phone before Midoriya noticed and threw his phone, hoping it landed under a table or something.

"Shouchan join me!"

Todoroki smiled softly at the sunshine broccoli boy and jumped down into the water next to him.

"No inner tube?" Izuku asked.

"No, I prefer swimming in here. It makes me feel like I'm swimming fast."

"Haha I get it! Sounds fun!"

Shoto took a moment to appreciate the perfectly sculpted six pack Midoriya currently had on display.... Damn, Izuku be looking so fine.

Forcing himself to look away, Todoroki positioned himself behind Midoriya and started pushing him in the duck floaty while swimming down the river. 

For the first time in a long time, the two pro heroes in training felt relaxed and at ease. The mixture of the beautiful scenery, perfect weather, the slow river current, and having each other with them made for a peaceful and calming ride. 

Until.....

"CRAWWWWLINGGG INNNN MYYY SKIIINNNNNNN!!!THESE WOUNNNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEAAAALLLLL!!!!" 

Todoroki and Midoriya jumped at the sudden blaring music.

"Oh. Its my phone." Shoto said calmly somehow, while Izuku was having a heart attack still.

"I can't answer the call, my hands are wet.... Alexa! Answer call!"

Immediately a hotel staff member ran over, her name tag reading 'Alexa', and fetched Todoroki's phone from its random location since Todoroki threw it. She ran back over to Shoto, answered the call and handed him the phone.

"Uh... I meant the artificial intelligence Alexa but... thanks I guess??" Shoto said, fairly confused. 

The worker Alexa flashed him a double peace sign before scurrying away. 

Shoto climbed out of the pool and dried himself off with a towel before talking into the phone.

"Hey sis. Whats up?"

Midoriya followed in action, getting out of the pool and drying off as well. He was secretly thrilled that Shoto's sister called! He had never gotten to speak to her before and had his fingers crossed that he might be able to now. 

Todoroki sat down on a nearby lawn chair with Midoriya sitting next to him. He put the phone on speaker so Izuku could hear.

"Hey Sho! Just wanted to check in, see how things are going over in paradise. Ya know. The one Natsuo and I weren't invited to?" She said, oddly cheery for what the words expressed.

"Quit being dramatic Fuyumi, you know I wish you guys were here." Shoto said with a fond smile that Izuku found to be too pure for this world.

"I know, I know! Ah! You brought your friend this time right? The one that you never shut up abou-"

"YES IZUKU IS HERE AND YOU ARE ON SPEAKER WITH US!" Shoto shouted in a non discreet fashion. But broccoli boi is dense and doesn't think anything of it.

"Oh! Hello Izuku-kun! I've heard so much about you~!" She said with a teasing tone.

"Hello Fuyumi-san! It's a pleasure to talk to you! Shouchan talks about you a lot! You two seem close!" Izuku said with a bright smile, delighted to be talking to Shoto's sister!

"Shouchan, hmmmm~???"

"Oh my god Fuyumi no." Todoroki said internally cringing at the amount of teasing he will undergo upon returning home.

"Seems like you two are getting along very well~! Izuku-kun seems like such a sweetheart! Treat him right Sho!" Fuyumi said with a giggle before hanging up. 

Both boys sat silent for a minute with bright red faces.

"S-so... what should we do now?" Midoriya asked awkwardly.

"...We could gorge ourselves with the brunch leftovers and call that lunch?"

"Yeah let's go!! I want more cinnamon rolls!!!" Izuku smiled and jumped up, skipping towards their hotel room.

"Will the crimes ever cease?" Todoroki thought to himself, having flashbacks of the 'cannibal incident'. He shuddered slightly before joining Midoriya in walking back to the room.

~Author's Note~

HELLO YES IT IS ME I AM LIVING!!! Wahhh everyone is so so so sweet! I'm practicing getting better at time management I promise!!!!! I love you all!! *hug* 

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON: 

MORE GAY. MORE PANIC. ALL THE KATY PERRY.