Chapter 10: The Power of a Fangirl

The leap into the cold pool water was pleasantly refreshing. Izuku squealed when a dolphin swam over to him and happily showed him its belly for pets, which it promptly received.

"LOOK SHOCHAN!!! I'M GIVING A DOLPHIN BELLY RUBS!!" Todoroki was smiling softly at the pure fluff in front of him. Watching the wet broccoli pet the golden retriever of the ocean was just too much cute.

Shoto waded through the water to join Izuku in petting the energetic dolphin. It was smooth to the touch and somehow felt exactly how it looked like it would feel..

The dolphin decided to be a total Chad and splash its tail into the water, fully drenching Todoroki who now resembled a soggy candy cane. Izuku burst into a fit of giggles while Todoroki playfully glared at him.

Meanwhile, Alexa slowly emerged from the depths of the water, camera at the ready. The scuba suit and waterproof camera were finally worth purchasing! With this, Alexa sneakily caught all the cute YAOI moments. The only problem was trying to not let herself get a nosebleed.

She returned to the depths of the water and awaited her next moment...

"Izuku, I swear this dolphin hates me."

"He does not!! He's just... playful!"

"Lies!" Shoto dramatically exclaimed with his ever-present monotone voice.

Izuku splashed him. The dolphin then splashed him again.

"How dare." Shoto shook his head with pretend offense.

"Hey there! I see you met Flipper. He's a prankster...My name is Julie! I'm the dolphin trainer." Both boys looked up at the sound of her voice. She was standing on one of the floating docks near them wearing the employee one piece swimsuit. Julie was pretty short and had her blonde hair in a small ponytail. She smiled at them before blowing her whistle. Suddenly Flipper and some of the other dolphins did a magnificent flip in the air!

"Woah!!! They went so high up!!!" Izuku's eyes seemed to literally sparkle in excitement. Shoto gazed at his adorable awestruck expression and felt himself become gay all over again.

"Let me know if you want to feed them some fish or would like to see more tricks! I'll be around. But don't worry, I'm not going to interrupt your date!" Julie said with a wink. Izuku and Shoto became red all over again.

Why did everyone think they were a couple?! Izuku thought with frustration, They're probably making Shochan uncomfortable... Midoriya let out a small sigh. He wished they were a couple... but there's no way Todoroki felt the same way.... ((This poor, oblivious gay bean))

"What do you want to do Izuku?" Shoto asked, being ever the gentleman.
"Hmmmm... let's swim with them some more and then feed them!!"
"Sounds good" Shoto nodded.

Izuku went beneath the water once more and started to swim alongside Flipper. Shoto watched for a moment before joining in. It was peaceful, swimming with the magnificent creature. Oh and the dolphin too.

Izuku came to the surface and nudged Shoto to get his attention.

"Let's feed them!!!" He practically glowed with his excitement. Shoto chuckled.
"Alright."

Alexa got a bunch of cute pictures of them swimming and just captured another one of Izuku being the sun and Shoto being soft and smiling at him. It. Is. Perfection.

Julie was called over by Todoroki so they could feed the dolphins. She approached with a bucket full of fish. They were all dead so the smell... was really rancid.

Shoto got out of the water and onto one of the floating catwalks and held out a hand to help Izuku get on as well.

Alexa got several more pictures.

"Okay so you just grab the fish and... throw it towards them!" Julie said as she demonstrated. The moment she threw the fish, Flipper jumped out of the water and immediately snatched it up.

"Wow!! He's so fast!" Izuku exclaimed in wonder.

Heh you won't be saying that later- ah. Naughty train of thought. Bad Shoto! He mentally scolded himself.

"Shochan you should go first!!!"
"Ah okay..." Todoroki felt a bit apprehensive about it.. Flipper seemed to really dislike him.. but it was just feeding fish so nothing would really happen.

Shoto picked a fish and flung it into the air. Sure enough, Flipper was in the air eating it before it hit the water. Todoroki could've sworn he made eye contact with the dolphin.. Flipper seemed pretty intense...Shoto shuddered.

Izuku cheered and picked up a fish for his turn. In his excitement, he accidentally threw the fish way too high in the air, but to his surprise, Flipper managed to jump out of the water high enough to snatch the fish.

"Wow!!!!!! He's so incredible!" Izuku shrieked.

"Yeah I guess..." Shoto would not admit to being jealous of a dolphin. That would be ridiculous. No way.

Flipper swam up to Izuku and rubbed his head against Izuku's hand, making him provide more pets.

"Awww Flipper! You're so cute!" Flipper made some dolphin noises that caused Izuku to giggle.

"Yes Flipper haha I love you too!" Izuku joked.

Shoto was jealous of a dolphin. A new low has been reached.

This dolphin knows exactly what it's doing... jerk. Shoto thought.

Alexa captured the look of jealousy clearly on Shoto's face as Izuku worshipped Flipper. Oh yes. This was a perfect one for tumblr. Well. All of them are going on tumblr.... she must give the shippers their bread!!!!

The session wrapped up pretty quickly after that. After a long long long goodbye between Flipper and Izuku, which included tears, Shoto and Izuku finally left the dolphin area.

"Oh hey wasn't Alexa supposed to photograph us? I didn't see her at all." Shoto said curiously.

"That doesn't mean I wasn't there!" Alexa spoke from directly behind them.

Shoto and Izuku jumped and gasped at her rather creepy entrance. Again! They should really put a bell on her.

"O-oh hey Alexa! Didn't see you there..." Izuku stuttered, still a bit shaken up.

"I have the pictures! Here, I put them on this USB drive for you!" She said as she handed Shoto the drive. (The top is in charge after all ;) )

"Ah thank you."

"Yeah thank you Alexa!!"

"It was my pleasure." Alexa chuckled before fading into the shadows.

"Hm. I'm not going to question that." Izuku turned around and headed towards their hotel room.

"Yeah me neither." Shoto responded as he followed.

What should we do next? Shoto wondered. Well I have time to figure it out. After all, I will make this the best vacation for Izuku!! Anything for my green bean.

~Authors Note~
Hello my beautiful friends! I know it's been ages and I have absolutely no excuse! Thank you for being so supportive and sweet the whole time!!!
Now, I would like to ask for any suggestions! What do you want to happen next?? What should they do next?? I'd love to hear your opinions!!
Also: I did promise to write a smut story once I reached the 10th chapter of this fic, so I will start working on it. If you have any suggestions for that, please let me know!
I love you all~