Chapter 3: Plane Ride

~Third Person POV~

"Wait.... what did you just say?" Midoriya was sure he had heard wrong. There was no way...

"I said we are flying on a private jet?" Todoroki responded with a straight face. He wasn't joking... 

"Don't worry, my father will be in the cockpit with the pilot to bother him, so we'll be by ourselves." 

Thats when Izuku began to sweat. 

'Wait if we're all by ourselves what will we do I'm kind of freaking out what will we talk about I have no idea we could study like usual but that might be boring plus theres nothing to study for anyways and Endeavor will be bothering the pilot I have no idea what that would be like that poor unfortunate soul...'

"Midoriya, theres no need to be so panicked. Its not a very long flight, and I made sure to bring plenty of things to do." Todoroki said, trying to hold back his smile. He always thought Midoriya's muttering was pretty adorable. 

Midoriya, on the other hand, was mortified that he had accidentally said all that out loud. 

As he was about to apologize, Todoroki started leading him towards the private airport they were going to fly out of. 

Since Todoroki insisted that the airport was close to the school, they decided to walk there after the school day, having their luggage delivered by a butler to the plane. Midoriya was not used to being pampered, so this experience was brand new to him.  

"So... Todoroki-kun... why did you decide to invite me? I mean, I'm really happy you did! I was just wondering why me?" 

Todoroki stayed silents for a few seconds before stating, "I didn't think of inviting someone else..  You're the closest friend I have." Shoto mentally winced at calling Midoriya 'just a friend' but knew he couldn't disclose his feelings for him.... not yet anyways. 

Little did he know, Midoriya felt the same way. He was slightly disappointed in being called a 'friend', but that was covered up by the overwhelming joy he was experiencing at being closest to Shoto. It was selfish, but Izuku really wanted to be his number one. He wanted to be there for him even if no one else was. 

Midoriya simply gave a bright smile and nodded. Before they realized it, they were already approaching the private airport. As they got closer they noticed Endeavor standing next to the plane, already bothering the pilot. Shoto rolled his eyes while Midoriya sweat dropped. 

"I can't believe it! We're going to Hawaii! I'm so excited!" Midoriya exclaimed while smiling at Todoroki. The recipient of the smile was taking it all in, already feeling himself begin to recharge. That is what the smile of an angel does after all. 

Boarding the plane went by fast. It was Midoriya's first plane ride, so its not like he had any experience to compare it to, but it seemed quick to him. 

After getting inside the luxury plane and finding his seat (AN: right next to Todoroki, might I add, even though there were plenty of other seats ;D) Midoriya finally realized that he in fact had never been on a plane before. That being said, he had absolutely no idea what to expect. His palms started to sweat and his breathing became slightly ragged at the thought of what was to come. Before he was able to freak out any more than he already was, Midoriya felt a chill hand on his own. 

"Midoriya are you alright? You seem panicked." Izuku looked to his left to see a worried Todoroki, attempting to calm him down. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine! I've just.... never been on a plane before... I don't know what to expect..." Midoriya admitted, shyly rubbing the back of his neck. 

"It'll be alright, just keep talking to me whenever you get nervous. It'll distract you." Todoroki gave a hint of a smile and squeezed his hand ever so slightly. This action made Izuku blush madly as he gave a shaky smile back.

Todoroki was right, talking really did help soothe his nerves. Whenever Midoriya felt scared, mostly while the plane was taking off, he would strike up a random conversation with Shoto and would automatically feel better. Izuku always knew being around Shoto was calming, but the plane ride felt full on zen. Especially with Todoroki keeping his right hand on Midoriya's left, using his quirk to cool down Izuku. 

Soon, Midoriya was completely relaxed. So relaxed in fact, he fell asleep on Todoroki's shoulder. It took all of Todoroki's willpower to not burst into flames as the intense blush overwhelmed him. Sleeping Izuku was the cutest thing in the universe. He even had a small smile on his lips as he slept. Todoroki desperately wanted to kiss those lips, but restrained himself. He decided it wouldn't be THAT bad if he kissed Midoriya's forehead, so thats what he did. Content with that, he slowly leaned his head on Izuku's and fell asleep just like that. Both of them slept with a peaceful smile on their faces.