Chapter 2: The Plans

~Third Person POV~

"NO WAY!!!" Uraraka screeched a little too loudly. 

"Uraraka!! Shhhh!" Midoriya responded, not wanting to anger the poor librarian. 

The library was practically empty, since it was a Saturday and there were no exams coming up. 

"BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAWAII?! WITH HIMMMM????" Uraraka wiggled her eyebrows as Izuku blushed heavily. 

"P-please keep your voice down!! Anyone could hear you!" 

"I CAN'T HELP IT! HE INVITED YOU! YOUR CRU-"

"SHHHHHHH URARAKA!" Of course the library was right next to him, and began to scold him for being disrespectful in a library, meanwhile Uraraka was laughing.

They decided it would be best to leave the library for now. 

Walking back to Midoriya's house was terribly awkward. Well, awkward for poor Midoriya. He had developed a crush on Todoroki at the sports festival that has only gotten stronger since. When Todoroki told him about his past, Midoriya felt compelled to help him. He wanted to make the boy smile, no matter what he had to do. Izuku only realized after the festival the reason he wanted to help Todoroki. He fell for him the moment Shoto confided in him. It made him feel special, as if Todoroki was reaching out for help and only Izuku could save him. After all those years of feeling useless, it was a refreshing and emotional change. Ever since then, Todoroki and Midoriya had been getting friendlier and it became common for them to study together. 

Midoriya cherished their friendship so much that he knows he could never endanger it by revealing his feelings. He had made that decision long ago. Izuku would go on with this unrequited love by himself. His feelings would be his and his alone. Todoroki was too precious to him, he couldn't bring himself to take any risks.

"..Midoriya? Heyy! Can you hear me?" He snapped back to reality and smiled nervously.

"Sorry, I didn't hear any of that... What did you say?" 

"I asked what you are going to pack??" 

"Uhhhh.... I have no idea.." Midoriya scratched the back of his neck. "I don't have any clothes that would be good in tropical weather.." Uraraka seemed positively thrilled by that response.

"Lets go shopping then!!!" 

"Oh no..."

"Oh yes" She smirked. 

   ~Autor's note~

Sorry about another short chapter! I will update more often since the chapters will probably be short in this story!