Chapter 5: First Night

It was Midoriya's first night in Hawaii. As excited as he was, he couldn't seem to think about anything but the fact that him and Todoroki would be sharing a bed. Him, and his CRUSH. Izuku sighed to himself. His shower was probably taking longer than normal, as he could not stop thinking. Finally deciding to get out, he dried himself off and put on his usual pajamas.

Todoroki should have expected this. However when Izuku came out of the bathroom wearing all might pajamas, he couldn't contain his laughter. Midoriya's cuteness would be the death of him. Shoto was laughing so hard that he started crying. Meanwhile, Midoriya was shocked. He had never heard Todoroki laugh before! It was really cute.. But for the life of him, Izuku could not figure out what was so funny.

After Todoroki calmed down, Midoriya shyly asked, "So um... what was so funny?"

"...Uh..Sorry... It's your pajama-" He chuckled again. "Your pajamas. They're... nice" Shoto said with a small smile. 

Midoriya blushed. "Ah.. I didn't realize... I wear these all the time..." He scratched the back of his head and gave an awkward grin.

Todoroki nodded with his smile still present. "We should probably sleep, its getting late." 

"Y-yeah.." Midoriya responded, looking as nervous as he felt. Slowly he made his way over to the bed Todoroki was already sitting on. Shoto scooted over to let Izuku sit next to him. They then flopped backwards at the same time to fully lay on the bed. Midoriya made sure he was giving Todoroki enough room by moving to the very edge of the bed. Todoroki did the same. The two boys fell asleep facing away and being as far away from each other as possible.

~DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DRREEEEAAAAMMMM~ (shoutout to those who get my shark boy and lava girl reference)

The first thing Midoriya noticed was the sky. It was a magnificent orange, fading into yellow. The sun was setting. The wind blew through his hair gently, as he realized he was sitting atop a hill, on the grass. Everything felt so peaceful. Everything felt so right. Well, there was one thing that was a bit strange. He felt a soft pressure on his left hand. Slowly, Izuku looked down to see his hand had another hand on top of it. It was cold, but felt comforting nonetheless. He raised his head only to see Todoroki Shoto sitting next to him holding his hand. The sunset illuminated his handsome features. His eyes gazed at the sky with such appreciation. Whatever he was thinking about, he must've loved deeply. Then he turned to face Izuku. Those eyes filled with appreciation, also filled with adoration and love. It took a few moments for Izuku to realize that the look was directed towards him. Shoto gave a breathtaking smile at Izuku's most likely shocked and confused expression. That smile. Right at that moment, Izuku decided that smile was the one he wanted to see for the rest of his life. 

He opened his eyes. Suddenly, he was back in the hotel room. Izuku turned around and saw that Shoto was still sleeping. He smiled gently before remembering his dream. His face exploded into a shade of red that traveled down his neck. Holding his face in his hands, he let out a small groan. Midoriya was nervous enough around his crush before, without having a dream where he looked like freaking god! It wasn't fair. No one should be allowed to look that good. Izuku glanced back at Todoroki. Yep. Not fair. How his dream made Shoto so accurate, he would never know. To dream about Todoroki.. That hasn't happened before. Does that mean his crush is getting stronger? The thought alone made Midoriya blush even more. He decided he would pretend to be asleep until Todoroki got up. 

~Author's Note: IM SORRY! THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO COME OUT! AND ITS WAY TOO SHORT!!! I NEED TO BE BETTER! I WILL BE BETTER! Please look forward to the next chapter, coming out soon! (I PROMISE)~