Chapter 7: Brunch on the Beach

Midoriya looked at the restaurant. Then at Shoto. Then the restaurant. Back at Shoto.

"Okay, I know you're the son of the number two hero, Endeavor, but seriously HOW RICH ARE YOU?!"

Todoroki just rolled his eyes and scoffed. 

"I don't know All Might's secret love child, how rich are you?" He smirked.

"A TRASH BAG FULL OF DIRT HAS MORE MONEY TO ITS NAME THAN I DO!"

Midoriya continued to gawk at the building towering before him. The most unique feature about the building was the wall of glass windows. At their current position, Midoriya could see people enjoying the buffet-style brunch in their fancy tables. They were looking out the glass windows to take in the beautiful view of the ocean. 

"ISN'T THS THE KIND OF PLACE YOU WEAR A TUX TO?! HOW WILL WE BE LET IN WEARING SWIMSUITS AND YOUR KATY PERRY SHIRT?!"

"Izuku relax. It really isn't that fancy. It looks intimidating, but its actually super casual. Lets go in, if you don't like it we can find somewhere else." Shoto said with a gentle smile.

Midoriya pouted and nodded. 

They made their way through the double doors and walked to the hostess desk to be seated.

"Hello! Party of two?" She spoke in a cheery work voice.

"Yes. You can put the bill under Enji Todoroki's room." Shoto had a scary smirk on his face... Midoriya suddenly felt worried about the amount of expensive food they were about to consume.

"Oh okay! You must be Shoto then! I'll seat you and your cute date at the nicest table! Young love is so pure~" The hostess seemed to get lost in her own fujoshi world... 

Midoriya squeaked as a blush spread on his face. Todoroki just smiled at Izuku's reaction. It was really too cute.

"Okay! Please follow me to your table!" The hostess finally snapped back to reality and led them to a table right next to the glass windows. Izuku mentally noted that it had the best view of the ocean, it was close to the buffet, but not so close that they would be bothered by anyone, and it had glasses of water and hot coffee already set at the table for them. 

"Enjoy your meal!" The hostess smiled and walked away giggling. 

"Oh my goodness... The ocean is right there!! So preeettyyyy!!!"('Oh my goodness' was brought to you by All Might. Are you in fright? Call All Might!!) Izuku watched the morning light reflect on the gentle sea waves. Todoroki watched Midoriya, because if he looked away, he might miss more cuteness. No, he would definitely miss more cuteness. Midoriya is the essence of cute. Todoroki vaguely wondered if he could stop blinking from mere willpower alone... He'd ask Aizawa-sensei later.

"Shouchan lets get food!!" Midoriya said as he smiled.

Shoto thanked the universe that Izuku decided to keep the nickname.

"Okay, okay."

And thus, the food hunt began. Buffet style breakfast meant that all the food was first come first serve. In other words, the hunger games.

Midoriya immediately started at the pastry section, with Todoroki following. They made their way through all the sections before settling back at their table with an ungodly amount of food in front of them. 

It all smelled so good, Izuku didn't know where to start... He chose to begin with the yummy looking cinnamon roll. 

Todoroki dramatically gasped as Izuku took his first bite.

"Cannibalism..." He whispered. 

"What?" Midoriya asked, thoroughly confused.

"Uh.. Nothing... Nevermind." Todoroki looked away blushing slightly.

They continued to eat (nom) in peace until they couldn't eat any more of their mountains of food. So they took said mountains in a to go box. No food left behind. 

As they left, the hostess smiled at them and told them to come again. It was a bit unnerving. She didn't ask, or suggest. She ordered them to come again. Weird.

"So, Izuku, what would you like to do now?" 

"Hmmm... Lets go to the hotel's swimming pool!! It looked hugeee! And I saw a water slide!" Midoriya's eyes were lit up with excitement. So cute Shoto thought.

"Okay, but first we need to drop the leftovers at the room." 

"Right! Okay, lets go!"

And just like that, Izuku started an intense race to the hotel room. Hopefully no property damage will result.

~Author's Note~

Hello!! Gosh, I am so sorry for the extreme delay! I just moved.. and started college.. but no excuses! You have all been so so sweet and patient, thank you so so much!! I love you all and I will be working hard to update all my stories!! (๑>ᴗ<๑)