Chapter 6: Day One

Todoroki is not a morning person. This is the reality Midoriya was forced to learn as he pretended to sleep for three hours. At 10am, he decided it was getting ridiculous and he should just wake Todo up. 

Shaking Todoroki's shoulder slightly, he whispered, "Todoroki, its time to get up."

Poor Midoriya was met with a loud groan. Hmm. He tried again, only to get the same result. Challenge accepted. Izuku took a few minutes muttering to himself on how the best way would be until he decided to try the shock factor. 

Mustering all of his courage, Midoriya shouted, "Shouchan wake up!"

Todoroki suddenly sat upright and looked at Midoriya with wide eyes before proceeding to fall off the bed. 

Stifling a giggle, Izuku smiled innocently. "You finally got up!"

Todoroki's heart couldn't take this. To wake up to his crush calling him such a cute nickname, AND opening his eyes to see his crush blushing like crazy after he said it... it was too great. 

"Shouchan, huh?"

"Ah.. it was the first thing I could think of.." Midoriya nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Its not so bad...Izuku." Todoroki replied with a subtle smirk.

Izuku's face was priceless. He was so red even down to his neck, you could almost see steam coming off of him.

"L-lets go.... lets go to the beach today!" Midoriya said desperate to distract from his blush.

"Okay." Todo said, smile widening as he stood and got ready for the day.

~Lets go to the beach beach lets go get away (Brought to you by Nicki Minaj Starships)~

Midoriya and Todoroki had separated for a few minutes because Todoroki realized he forgot the sunscreen. He sprinted upstairs to get it while Midoriya found a nice rock to sit on and look over the ocean. 

Shoto returned soon with three bottles of sunscreen. He crept up to the rock quietly as to not disturb Midoriya. The gentle breeze was blowing Izuku's hair back a bit and the perfect lighting created a picturesque hue to his skin. Izuku looked out to the sea with a soft expression of contentment. Damn Todoroki was regretting not bringing a camera.

Midoriya turned around and noticed Shoto. His eyes slowly lowered to his shirt. Izuku tried to stifle his chuckle, but it soon turned into full out laughter. 

Obviously confused, Todoroki tilted his head curiously. 

"Y-your.. Pfft! Haha your shirt!!!"

Looking down, Shoto found he was wearing his Katy Perry shirt. It had the title of his favorite song on it. "Hot and Cold". 

......Ohhhhhhh.

Shoto joined in on the laughter. Once they finally stopped, Todoroki suggested they get some food for brunch, since he had woken up late. Midoriya agreed and they walked towards a restaurant that Todoroki knew. 

I hope he likes this place, Shoto thought, I just want to spoil him a bit this trip...

~Author's Note: Wahhh it's been way too long and I cannot apologize enough!!! I will do my best to update regularly! I mean it this time! My best girl Kate is encouraging me to keep going!!! Thank you to everyone supporting this story!~