Chapter 9: Is it Gay to be Homo?

"Shochan hurry up!! The food is waiting!"

Shoto was currently thanking not only god but jESUS for having this premium vegetable in his life. Katy Perry has blessed his hot and cold soul. Amen.

The two barreled forth into the hotel room and practically inhaled their leftovers from breakfast. It was too yummy to eat slowly. 

After their abrupt lunch, they discussed plans.

"So, we could go to the beach again... or go shop..or... ah. I almost forgot. Do you want to see the dolphins?" Shoto asked with a slight tilt to his head.

"DOLPHINS???!!!!" Izuku exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yeah this place has a dolphin training area. You can also swim with the dolphins and stuff."

"OH MY ALL MIGHT NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN A DOLPHIN IN REAL LIFE!! The closest I've gotten was meeting Gang Orca but he's a whale hero so thats probably really disrespectful of me to say but he is still a marine animal quirk holder so maybe he wouldn't mind but thats still rude I should apologize next time I see him..."

"Izu, you're muttering again" Shoto said with a fond smile. He was eternally grateful that he remembered the dolphins. Izuku's reaction was too dang adorable and he was so excited now!

Izuku blushed a pretty pink and stuttered an apology.

"Lets go swim with the dolphins. I can get an employee to take pictures."

"Oh! Lets ask Alexa she seemed nice! Kinda reminded me of Uraraka." Izuku said with a smile.

Todoroki felt a slight pang of jealousy at the mention of Midoriya's close friendship with Uraraka. No, Shoto thought, There's no reason to be jealous! Izu is here with me in Hawaii. I'm already the luckiest person alive.

"Lets head over to the dolphin pool. Usually, we'd need to make a reservation but well.. I'm sure the resort doesn't want an angry redhead-knockoff of Disney Hercules' Hades storming in, so we should be fine."

Izuku bursts into laughter and proceeds to elegantly choke on air.

Todoroki proceeds to (gay) panic over the poor coughing bean.

"I-I'm fi-fine! Ah that was... so funny... oh my gosh..PFFFT" Izuku broke off into a fit of laughter once more and Shoto couldn't keep in his own chuckles. 

"Come on, lets go play with dolphins."

"YEAH!"

~Swim Swim Swim-HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON?!-Swim Swim Swim~

It was breathtaking. The afternoon sun illuminated the crystal clear waters in which the majestic and goofy dolphins frolicked. They were doing tricks without the trainer instructing them to, only because they liked the audience fawning over their beautiful leaps and tail flips. 

Izuku's eyes were wide as ever as he took in all there was to see. The pool was huge! The trainers stood on what looked like a catwalk of docks throughout the pool in order to be closer to the dolphins. They carried handfuls of fish and let the beautiful creatures jump out of the water to grab the food. 

The area was surrounded by a delicate white fence that was there as a gentle reminder to not enter the pool without permission. There was a little grassy hill area that looked upon the dolphins. 

A perfect date setting, Izuku thought with a slight blush.

"Izuku, the check in desk is over here." Todoroki called as he lead the way.

Looking at Shoto once more, Izuku could feel his blush coloring further. Shoto was breathtaking. It was an obvious fact, but sometimes Midoriya could still find himself shocked over the God-like being looking at him. This scenery made him look like he was glowing. Midoriya shook his head to quell the desire overrunning his brain and overworking his heart. 

The two approached the desk where Todoroki had a very brief conversation with the receptionist before they were booked for a private session that began in five minutes. The rumors of Endeavors short temper seemed to have traveled seas...

"Ah. If possible, we would like the employee named Alexa to take photos for us." Shoto said to the receptionist. 

"You called?" 

Izuku shrieked and Shoto jumped a bit but played it off as a bug landed on him as they turned around and saw Alexa standing there, holding a huge-probably-super-expensive camera.

"A-Alexa?! How did you?! GASP! Quirk????" And like a light switch, Izuku's fanboy was back on.

D..did he just say gasp out loud? W...hy? AND HOW DID HE MAKE THAT SOUND SO F R E A K I N G CUTE?! Todoroki thought with a newly found feeling of betrayal in the universe for that to possibly be adorable. 

"Yes...I have... ESPN OR SOMETHING!" Alexa grinned.

"Mean Girls. Classic." Todoroki responded with a deadpan tone.

Midoriya was just a poor confused boi trying to figure out what the heckity heck they were talking about.

"Ah, I see you are a man of good taste. Green bean here is lucky." Alexa said with a wink at Izuku.

Midoriya was still very confused. Todoroki blushed slightly and cleared his throat awkwardly. Alexa simply smiled and took a quick picture of the two before they could notice. Blushing hero boys. Tumblr LIVES for this.

"Uh.. Well.. shall we start?" Shoto asked.

"Yes! I have the camera ready. I'll be sure to take really good pictures for you guys!" Alexa promised as she wiggled her eyebrows at Todoroki who suddenly had an ominous feeling about this photoshoot.

Relax, It's just pictures of us with dolphins, Shoto thought, What could go wrong?

Poor innocent Shoto had underestimated the power of a fangirl.

~Author's Note: HEY Y'ALL I SUCK! Back at it again with that late content! But seriously I love you all so much and I LIVE for your comments. BLEASE check out my other stories (Tododeku and Katsudeku one shots, as well as The Beacon in a Storm has a Tail). You are all amazing and I hope you like the reappearance of Alexa!~