Chapter 9- food

The family had spread out to there respected places now, of course they al had the screening of the homes on there I phones, so they didn't need to be together in the security room to watch you.

"So apparently we have to have the brat here too, god this is going to be so annoying" Damien sighed as he learned the news of his fathers promise to you. He hadn't even met the child and he already despised him, then again his mother had wanted another baby to take care of... shit.

"Yes, we saw him the other night, he just toddled around, completely useless, although he did stop y/n from getting beaten more, that's at least something" ace replied in a monotone voice, visibly annoyed at the announcement. he was staring at his phone while watching you walk down the hallways with grey.

"You do realize that we're gonna be the ones who have to go get him right?" Damien spoke again, earning a groan from ace and for him to slump in his desk. Evangelines children were always the ones who had to do the kidnapping, it sucked real bad.

———————————————————————-

Back with you

Grey had asked if you had eaten multiple times and you just lied to him, you didn't want to get drugged, and your body couldn't hold much food at the moment, so you would probably just end up throwing it up later. He had ended up deciding for you and gave you a bowl of fruit salad, you refused to eat it at first until he gave you a stern look and you ended up giving in and placing a piece of fruit in your mouth.

The atmosphere had continued to be awkward as it was silent in the room, until a women walked through the threshold of the door, causing you to just stare as she casually walked towards you. Opening her arms for a hug, you don't even know her name! Why is she trying to hug you? When she had gotten close enough you just shyer back into greys chest, a small frown popped on the women's face (but a small smirk on greys)

"Honey come give your grandmother a hug, don't run away now, come come" the women spoke in a soft, but demanding, tone. And pushed her arms out wider, waiting for you too come. Grey had been satisfied with the fact that you went to him for help, but he also did not want to face his grandmother's wrath tomorrow, so he just gave you a gentle push in your back towards her.

"I-ihhm what?" You spoke as you stumbled forward slightly, directly falling into the tall women, she held into you and set your feet straight on the ground.

"Oh honey, your just too adorable!" She squealed as a grandmother would with a small grandchild. She held her hands on your shoulders, and lead you back to the elevated chairs by the counter, where grey and you had been sitting.

"I-uhm, who are you exactly?" You asked,
Confusion written all over your face. And looked down, who was this women calling herself your "grandmother", all these people apparently were your family and they had this entire story behind it, you had acuallu started believeing them until they didn't want b/n, you and him clearly had similar features, proving the two of you were siblings.

And if this family was yours, they were also b/ns, anyway back to the present. You were sitting on the chair with your "grandmother", as she asked you how often you ate.

"We ought to get some meat on those bones, cmon a salad isn't enough." She spoke, and pulled the small bowl away as you watched her walk away with it.

"You get used to it, her bubbly personality. It's overwhelming i know." Grey bent down by your ear, cupping your hand in his, drawing invisible shapes on them. While the women bustled around the kitchen.

"Why am I even here?" You asked for the billiiojinth time today, earning a sidewards glance from the man.

'Because you belong here' they simultaneously thought

" I wouldve expected Damien to explain this, or in fact anyone you've met here! Well... yore here because you're part of the family, that all you need to know." A peppy voice interviewed your small conversation with grey, the women was now holding two plates with (pit fancy ass food here).

"Oh... wait, what's in the basement? He did mention that?" You questioned the two adults around, and watched them tense up at the question. Dammit! Damien shout have even mentioned that! Now your just gonna go off and be super curiouse about it!

(Ohibihohh what's in the basement?)

"Oh it's nothing down there, just a bunch of junk that hasn't been touched in years, nothing to worry your little head about!" The women or "grandmother" spoke in the same peppy voice that sounded an awful lot like how your mother would act around people when they came over.

She pushed the plate closer to you you, motioning for you to eat. You just stared at the large amount of food on the plate, the small portion of salad had filled your stomach already. You just shook your head slightly as the two people frowned down at your face,

"Cmon baby you have to eat more... please?" Grey spoke to you, again speaking as if he were talking to a child.

This went on for a while until it was just plain and simple that you weren't hungry anymore. And just gave up the pleading for you too eat.

You had woken up midday today, and it was now pretty dark outside, more than half of the people roaming the house today were disappointed that they weren't able to meet you in person.

Grey had escorted you into your room and told you that you looked extremely tired, which you were, even with the long sleep you had after getting kidnapped, the exhaustion from the full 15 years of your life, your body felt tired as if it were about to die any moment now.

Eventually you had gotten changed as grey waited for you on your bed, and when you sat down with him you almost immediate fell asleep on his shoulder, he just smiled creepily and tucked you in bed, giving you a kiss on the forehead, and pulling the covers over your chest.

"Goodnight babygirl"

————————————————————————

I'm gonna say it, I absolutely despise this chapter with all of my heart. But then I do this thing where I absolutely hate a chapter until I read it the next day and I'm like 'oh that isn't so bad is it?' And it's just this whole thing.

Right now I'm just attempting to get all the characters in, while keeping the story going at a steady pace.

Hope you al have an absolutely wonderful day, byyeeee

-pic