Chapter 34- nightmare

To say that the two leading officers were in shock was an understatement, ms Kim had them sit down in one of the police cars, told them to listen all the way through and not interrupt her, and then spilled the tea. All of it. The two were not only shocked that the librarian they knew was sort of some wierd cult-y thing, but that she was formerly a fleur?! They hadn't seen her before, like ever! But in the news, or in social media, just nowhere, it's practically like she doesn't exist.

"So... your family or whatever kidnapped a bunch of girls, hoping for them to be your family's "little girl" or some of that shit, then murdered the girls if they weren't? And you left because it was wrong, and now y/n and her brother have been kidnapped... by the fleur family." Officer eren spoke, a confused look was painted across his face, it's not that he didn't believe me kim, he did, it's just that Aaron fleur LITERALLY owns the company that they work for. He had even met the man once, and he was so sweet it was almost sickening, there was photos evidence though... so it had to be true.

"There is no way in hell, or heaven for that
Matter, that we can just pass this up, yes, I highly doubt that this is true, but we have like 5 days, sooooo we gotta do anything we possibly can. We don't have the location, but we do have photo proof, all we need to do is find where these were taken, then get the girl
And boy out, should be simple as soup right?" Officer oikawa chimed in, and no, no it would not be simple as soup you stupid idiot. Me Kim knew how protective her former family would get, and judging by the fact that you haven't been found dead in a ditch, it me and you were the one, they wouldn't let you go, she just feared for b/ns sake.

"So we're just gonna accept it? Okay then I fuess we are" eren spoke, ageeeing instantly when both oikawa and ms Kim gave him a glare. And so, the realization of the fleur family's close involvement dawned on the three. The two hour wait for the DNA testing in that handkerchief was narrowed down to a minute after quite the long time waiting, the three adults huddled around erens phone, waiting for the familiar "ping" of the phone. When it sounded, the phone was passed around for a moment, and with wide eyes, they all stared at the pure evidence.

"
multiple traces found:

Ace niquial fleur

Y/n m/n l/n

Slade andreas fleur

Colin Sancara fleur "

"Holy shit... do we know any of the wealthy neighborhoods location? They're rich as fuck, so they just have to have a big house" Officer oikawa spoke, shocked that this was actually true, you were their, not one, not two, but THREE of the fleurs were there, just have to find your location, just have to do that, then this whole thing will be over.they could send your father to jail for a long long time, and you and your brother could come home and live peacefully.

"yeah, we'll have to figure that out... like now"
————————with you———————————

You knew from the center of your little heart that this woman was insane, or just stupid, "oh your little brother while you've poured your heart and soul into caring for isn't real!" Who the helll does she think she is? Why were you even still standing here? Jesus Christ y/n! Your wasting time!

"I'm n-not even going to talk to you, um, mother."you spoke, rambling through the words in a hurry, before she could even interfere, you rurned directly on your heel, barreling straight for the door, almost falling like a dumbass, but stabilizing yourself and continuing to latch your hand on the door, duly about to burst in the room and catch them in the act of torturing a literal toddler. So your turned the knob on the suprisngly-heavy door, just to reveal... absolutely nothing special.

It here was nothing out of the ordinary in the room, no b/n, no bag full of weapons, no blood, no little knives, only the few figures either sprawled out across the chairs "sleeping" or standing around. If was like nothing was happening here just seconds ago other than a small family meeting, why was it like nothing was happening just moments ago? No one could be that chill about it, not even these weirdos, so how was it that the previous actions looked to be nonexistent?

"Oh, little one, what are you doing up so early in the morning? You can't be going around the house alone, you could get lost again." Damien spoke, pretending to note your presence, turning his head to where you stood in the doorway, pure confusion was showing on your face, your mother walked up behind you, setting her arm on your shoulder, and looking back at her son.

"This little girl had a nightmare again, you know, the ones with b/n..." she mutteeed the last part to him, trying to conceal it from you, acting as if b/n truly was a made up character from the deep crevices of your mind.a few in the rooms heads popped up, feigning concerned stares. Damien cooed, and reached his arms out from the couch he was sitting on, motioning for you to go into them, you remained hesitant, confused where b/n went. When your mother gave you a gentle push,'you actually walked over to him, he wrapped his arms around you.

"I didn't know you still got those, that's why your up so late, righ? You were scared, I'm sorry you had to be alone like that, your okay now." He shushed you, pulling your small frame completely onto his lap, his arms enveloped you, and he rocked you back and forth. It's almost sweet how loving he is... almost.

You only were able to keep one though running mikes through your brain, was that a nightmare? Is b/n even real? Are you freaking out for nothing?

Was it all in your head?

——————————————————————

What are some good yandere books that I can read in this app? I need your help finding new ones!

Anywho, sorry for any garment Ro spelling mistakes, bye bye! Have a great day!