Chapter 37- animal crossing

Y'all... I never fucking  picked the place where the family was supposed to move, Canada or Russia? I think I wanna do Russia but I need th eopinion of the readers! Help me!
-pic
——————————————————————-

2 days before the move

Things were... different today, the second you woke up, sandwiched in between both your parents in the huge bed, you knew something was off. Either it was some wierd drug shit they were goving you, or just a gut instinct, yesterday, when your mother realized that you were not in the bathroom, instead waving at the marketers at the front door, she panicked. She knew that it was a bad idea to have you this close to the front! You just... you looked so sad all day and she wanted to do something to make you feel better.

It was a little past 11:00 at this pint, they let you sleep in so much it was almost funny, the contrast form your former life I mean, you used to have to wake up a at the crack of morning, had to get b/n dressed too without waking your parents up, if they were home at least. Now, well now you weren't even sure if the whole goddamn thing was real, b/n cant be dead right? They wouldn't kill him, he's probably in some foster family now, tahts probably better than With you honestly.

"You alright bubs? Did you get enough sleep last night?" Axel asked from beside you, your head was tucked into his lap while the two of you watched some movie about ninjas or something with cadaver, you did look tough, there were these dark latched beneath your eyes, and your lips were slightly grey, your face looked hollow, it reminded him of when you first came here... he didn't like that... god, he didn't like that at all.

"Yeah, I'm good, when do I get to see b/n again? I just.. please" you spoke, sounding utterly defeated, your e/c eyes met him, tearful with shreds of hope. In all honestly you knew they weren't going to let you'd e eh, wherever he was, you really just wanted this to be as hard for them as it was for you. If you're going down, they are sure as fucking hell coming with you.

"We can watch something else if ya want, or we could play animal crossing again, you could plant some more flowers!" Cadaver giggled from the sidelines, pointing towards the multiple switches hat rested upon their chargeports, he had recently intorduced you to the game, thinking it would not only be cute as hell seeing you okay it, but also distracting enough from everything else going on right nowz

"Okay, yeah, that's fine with me. You guys never answered my question..." muttering the last part, you smoothed your head closer in axels lap, he gave a small coo in return to the action I felt affection while cadaver went to get the pink switch that was labeled yours.  

In reality, they were told to keep you occupied today, so that they could pack the necessary items they personally wanted to bring for you in the flight, like clothing, some sedatives, the small teddy bear Damien had retrieved from your old house, among of a few other things they deemed necessary. The rest of the family were packing up their stuff and transporting it onto the private plane they had bought off the airline.

"So... are we going to my island or yours?"

————————somewhere else in the house—

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god"

"SLADE YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU SET IT ON FIRE" Damien screamed at his brother, who had just set his suitcase on fire for no real apparent reason, slade just loves chaos. He also knew that anything that was in the suitcase could be replaced, they have money for a reason, it was just hilarious to see Damien all mad about the fact that he was almost set on fire... overreaction am I right?

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" he ran,  cackling  his ass off, that was until he ran into a certain uncle, actually both of them, looking pretty pissed at the literal screaming tag wa shaking down in this house.

"What in gods name is causing such a ruckus, I thought I told you to be quiet, especially today of all days, this is supposed to be the calm before the storm. What. The. Hell" your uncle hissed through his teeth, shushing the boy, who was still trying to hold in his laughter, failing miserably when Damien came rounding the corner, hair literally on fire. He had no tiger choice than to burst out in another fit of giggles.

"Slade I will murder you a thousand times over, I swear to go-" he stated up, patting his head with his barehand, extinguishing the flame. He was soon interrupted by ether other uncle though, who grunted lowly, turning his head to face slade, who was still laughing. Talk about bad timing Damien!

"Just finish packing, well take knife priveledges away for a month if you set anything else on fire, don't even try it"

————————police statistics and tracking station————————

"So a whole plane, A WHOLE PLANE, was bought off of (airline place) airlines? In our little small town, yep, that's totally them, we were able to track a certain fleurs phone number to a credit card, and found many purchases on plane tickets, and a whole plane, we have their plan figured out..." Officer pikes spoke, setting down the few files intro he circular table.

"Wait so they bight a plane, they got a bunch of plane tickets for no reason because they own the plane... I don't understand?" Officer eren questioned, his stupidity shining through.

"They're trying to pull a fast one in us and leave?"
—————————————————————

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, have a. Great day today! Bye bye!
-pic