Chapter 36- life sentences

(Hi, sorry for so many authors notes in this one but I keep realizing that I mess up and I want to explain, I know that the jailing system in America is quite unjust, and that major felonies based off of child abuse can only really get up too 10 years in jail, that being said, this is my book, and it isn't published by some big company, so the info doesn't have to be completely accurate, I feel like any case with major child abuse should have a life sentence, so I used that in this book. I apologize if this is considered offensive to anyone, I don't understand why it would be, but if is a possibility that I have to take into account. These parents deserve it though, thanks for reading this surprisingly long authors note)
-pic

—————in the depths of prison holding cells and containment—————

"WHAT THE HELL, LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARDS" a young (but doesn't look like it) woman named m/n l/n screamed at the police officers that bright her into custody by pulling her off to the side of the road, in front of her friends, and handcuffed her while she threatened to sue. She was humiliated.... I feel sooo bad for her.

"Shut up, you have the right to remain silent, everything you say or do can, and will, be used against you" the man seethed at her through his teeth, know in full she would get sentenced for life in this small town. Child abusers are never let off easy, especially when the abuse traces back to little ones like b/n. She'll get what she deserves.

"I DEMAND a lawyer this instant, I have committed no cri- uh- f/n? What are you... oh shit" she spoke out, seeing her husbands wrist handcuffed to one of the iron chairs, giving away the fact that she did indeed commit a crime. No one reacts that way when they see their husband, she was doing nothing but making it worse.

(I don't know if I had "f/n" as your real father, and I'm a bit too lazy to go find the exact chapters where he's included and check, so f/n means "fathers name")

"Shut the hell up woman, I'm in no mood for your Shenanigans, we've been snitched on" yo ur real father grumbled under his breath, the woman gave him a glare for blatantly admitting to doing something bad, he didn't care though, they went through his house, so they have plenty more evidence then they would even need to prove of what he's done, he was angry as fuck, at you, at b/n, at his wife, at this whole goddamn town, but he could do absolutely nothing about it.... karmas a bitch isn't it?

"It is undeniable proof, there is no need for a trial, nor a confession, these two are guilty of sever felony's including: child abuse, substance abuse, alcohol abuse, and possible murder of two young children, a life scentence in prison is granted to this married couple, no bail is available. orchid penalty prison, where criminals of high felonies stay, i where the two will be shipped, thank you for your patience on our verdict. Goodbye"

the two instantly tensed from their little white room, they had waited for a little while, staring at the screen where their fate was decided and broadcasted, they were guessing they go the broadcast late so no reaction could be made, mainly because the second they were able to widen their eyes, two brawny men with multiple guns and tazers barged in the room, hurling steel handcuffs, as if the ones they were wearing weren't strong enough. They grabbed the newfound criminals with a not so gentle touch, and from there, they were transported to their new prison, this is humiliating.

"You'll find that none of your fellow prisoners take well to child abusers, can't wait to see what they do to ya"

———————-the fleur estate—————————

"No" Ace bluntly said, covering his face with the edge of his turtleneck, he knows how little worms they call  paparazzi work, they show up at your door with some stupid ass product for sale, then bug you so much to buy it, and then they take photos of your goddamn bank info and credit card numbers behind your back, it's so frustrating. He usually was the smart one,, but he had no idea who they really were.

"We are currently having a limited time offer for 26 clipboards for the low-low price of 4$! You don't want to miss out on it do you?" The taller one (oikawa) stated, boticikg the small peek of h/c hair he could see poking out from the doorway. If he could just verify if it was you... aha! He moved the camera over to his left hip to get another view of the way, and low and behold, there you were, standing there in some silk pajamas trying to peek over the door side without being seen.

"I said no, unless you wish to get fined for trespassing in a private property, that happens to have a clear sign on the front gate  that says "no soliciting", leave. Now" he practically hissed at the poor men, you watched from the sidelines, there were actual different people from outside the house, like, NOT FLEURS WHO COULD TOTTALY HELP YIU GEt THE FUCK OUT OF HERE PEOPLE. you silently tried to wave your little hands, trying to litterally do anything to signal that you were not okay, and that you needed help.

That shit did not work

"I-oh, well I apologize for that, well just take our leave now, have a nice day!" The short one chirped, as much as eren wanted to pester the man into letting him inside, it seemed as if enough suspicion was raised already. Of
Course, they have a police badge and they can state that this was for a case, but that would give the whole investigation to the fleurs away.

Walking back to the small car, they saw a frazzled looking ms Kim, holding onto the camera screen with wide eyes, she was just staring at the frames with you in a clear view of them, a small smile drones her features, and her face showed one of pure relief, you were okay! Just gonna say it for the people in the back, you are okay!

"So we know that is is absolute that she's with them, and you're crazy ass story isn't actually so crazy, but... what now?"

"Not very proud of it, but I have many, many connections to get any form of info, we just have to be 10 steps ahead of them, when they move, well already be there, let's go kick some rich people ass"
——————————————————————

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, please point them out to me so I can fix them :)

Have the greatest of days today, bye!
-pic