Chapter 23-pink tile

I think Alaska and Katya's verses are the best, what about you?

-pic

——————————————————————

You attempted not to freak out at that momet, and instead took the path of overthinking literally every interaction that you had ever had with the older women, there was no denying that this was her, the photo looked quite old and worn, but the facial features of the different people were clear, and it was unmistakably ms. kim... but why was she there, holy shit! Was she a part of this the whole time? She could be, but she never treated you differently than she did a friend, unlike these people who acted as if you were a small child. What the hell, she could be a distant relative, or maybe even a babysitter, is she here? She could help you!

But what if she was like them? She would just shove you back in the house with them? But she wouldnt do that would she? She never indicated that she even was married or part of some weird, whatever the hell this was, agh this is too complicated! Usually things were simple, you go to wor and you come home, possibly get beaten, and then repeat it, nothing else! Why would someone even take any interest in you

Why the hell did all these people take an interest in you?

Your mind was now completely off of the fact that you were utterly lost, and moved onto theorizing about ms kim and the whole "forced to be someones daughter" ordeal.  The small boy woke up in you arms for a few moments, before sendong  sleepy smile to your currently panicked face and snuggled closer to your chest.

Somehow, this was able to snap you from the cage that was your thoughts, and you looked down at b/n, who had fallen back asleep almost instantly. You remained completely oblivious to the person creeping up behind you,  the one and onlyyyyyyyy evangeline fleurrrrr, or in other terms your "mother", she wanted to be the one to wake you up so you could go bathe on time, and was sent into a small panic when you werent where ace had said he left you, she thought you could hve possibly escaped, which scared her more than anything else.

"Admiring  family photos are we? What are you doing so far from your room? You really shouldnt wander off, you could get hurt!" she exclaimed abruptly, you had not noticed the tall womens presence, and so the out-of-the-blue exclamation scared the ketchup out of you. At her voice your soul left your body for a moment, you jumped and spun around faster than you could say "brother", you looked visibly startled, which your mother found quite precious, she smiled and tilted her head slightly, looking like a curious puppy, before waking over to you and plucking the photo out of your hnds, she thought they got rid of all the photos with her in them, how did they miss this one?

"Oh don't be like that, cmon now, you have to take a bath!" she spoke to you after you gave her an alarmed stare, she yeeted the photo far down the hallway, jeezus that women has a good arm! Anywho, she continuedon to send a repulsed look towards  b/n, and latched an arm around your fre one. She tried to be extra gentle with it, considering just yesterday you had gotten a few shots there, she knew how you reacted to it. They all did, they heard your screams for help form the oh so scary needles. And it pained knowin you were scared and they couldnt do anything to help, but it was for the best, you wouldnt have to go through that again... until the next six months at least.

Sooner or later, you and your "mother arrived in the bathroom for the ladies of the household although most of them had individual bathrooms paaired ith their bedrooms, tis one was built mainly for the monitoring of you, and for your relaxation. It wouldnt make much sense to have you take a showr/bath alone, they had let you use the small bathroom across form your room the first week you were here, but your mother had gotten impatient and wanted to spend more time with you. It isnt as if any of them had any form of sexual attracton to you, plus the two of you are both female so bathng together would be fine.

"So... what about b/n?" you asked, the boy had woken up and was walking between the two of you, latched onto your hand, he was just wondering where the three of you were going. Your mother looked down towards the boy, sending him a phony smile and bending down to be closer to his face, it was intimidating to b/n, and you. She could probably whack him across the head right then and there, and he would just die. Not that she would, but it was a possibility, and so you took a defensive place in the middle of you and your "mother", pushing him behind your legs, in attempts to hide the boy, of course this was taken as completely and absolutely adorable... what? You were.

"He can go with... someone else, i think your grandmother and aunt are about to get themselves clean also, itll be our little girls party!" she exclaimed, giggling like a youthful teenager, she didnt want to have to deal with your "little brother" while spending time with you, ace went on a full ass rant earlier about him, and practically drenched his arms in hand sanitizer... and burned the pants b/n had attached himself too. Precautions should have been taken, the consequence was inevitable.

"Uhm, hold on, back up a little bit please. Who would he be g-going with- uh- nevermind actually" you started off, before realizing that whoever he went with didnt matter, because either way you didnt know them, and sure as hell wouldnt trust them. She nodded her head an cooed at you, disregarding b/n, and latching onto your arm once more.

A man had creeped up behind the three of you and placed his hand on your shoulder, once again causing your soul to jump out of your body, for the second time today actually, he was unrecongnizable. He made a low grunting noise before turning down his head towards b/n, soon enough your "mother" handed him off to the unknown man, you winced at the removal of your little brother, but yur attention was soon off of him when the lean women next to you started pulling you through the threshhold of the doors that would lead to the large bathing room.

You looked visibly astonished at the large room, that already had two women sitting in one of the spa-like tubs, the pools of water sunk into the ground, steaming. The entire bathroom was decked out with baby pink tiles, and fuzzy towels that hung on racks on the walls, it had the appearance of a high class sauna, one that you had never been in, but still inderenced that this is what it would look like.

------------------small time skip--------------

Eventually, your moher had convinced you to et in one of the baths with her, which was probably one of the most embarrassing things youve eve had to do in your entire lifetime, your parents never went far enough to harass you... like that but you were pretty sure that it eventually would happen after you turned 16. You never went to school, so school lockerrooms never happened for you, and you never ealy got the chance to buy new clothing, in other words, you had never appeared nude in front of anyone other than b/n as you were washing clothes. So yu felt awkward, and self concourse.

You had just been sitting in the water with your arms crossed over everything you could possibly cover, while the three nude women were completeley fine with this, was this a normal thing for them? Although yo had thought your overall awkwardness had been unseen by th females in the room, it was not, and your anxiousness was taken off as you being hurt or injured, or maybe the water was too hot, or too col, they were just freaking out. Now that you had been sitting here for a little bit, your mind kindof went back to the photo that held ms. kim, and here we go again, internal panic starts now.

"Honey, are you feelin okay? You don't look so well right now?" your aunt asked, scooching slightly closer to you. Now that you thought of it, the doctor dude was wearing a wedding band, but he never mentioned a wife of any kind, which was odd. And he seemed to be about the right age so... could she be... no, no way, no way in hell. You could probably just ask, they wont get mad right? Yeah, just ask. Well maybe you shouldn-

"Uhm, I have a question, do you know someone by the name of Ms. Kim ?"

————————-————————-—————

After this chapter, shits gonna start going down, :)

-pic