Chapter 40- flying metal death machines

This place was huge, not just huge, but like... humongous... okay so it's just a really big, and it doesn't help that there are virtually no people here, only a few workers here and there. You gotton out in a hurry, it's kindof the cliché  "aiport moment", you know, the one that's in pretty much any hallmark movie, yeah, that one. The moment you'd gotton out, the tall man that was your father latched into your hand, pulling you tight against him. You stared at the building, did they own this? Holy shit they're rich rich, like a whole airport!

"You see those big metal things over there? The ones with the wings? We're gonna be in that big one over there, it's gonna go in the sky." Your uncle pointed out, splaying his hand to a large plane, a large print of letters was splayed across the side, not one you cared to even read, as it was a weird word. Wait, did he just say fly? You've never been more than 25 feet off the ground, and the sky is... a lot higher than that, well goddamnit.

"So we're flying in a huge, metal, box... nope, no way, absolutely oh not, please don't make me get in that thing." You protested, staring up at him, you're just adorable, you look like a little chihuahua trying to fight a wolf, then again chihuahuas are little rage machines, you're more of a Pomeranian than anything. You stared in awe at the stupid metal box, trying to not imagine how it even works, or what would happen if it stopped working while you were in the sky.

"Oh honey, you'll be fine, you'll have all of us to stay with you! If you get scared any of us would gladly give you hugs okay? It's completely safe, we have almost and hour and a half before we gotta get on it, so you have some time." Your nugget poppped up, opening her window to speak with you, she got stuck at the back, so she couldn't get it just yet, as her family were moving like a bunch of snails.

"Oh. Okay, what even is this place?" You questioned, confused at number one, why the building was so huge, and number two, why the heck you're here. They did say you were "flying out", is this an airport? You'd heard about this one time form a customer who'd walked in and asked you for directions to the airport, you had to call your boss because you had no idea. Eventually, everyone had made it out of the car, and into the building, which was also empty.

You had gotton a small thing of food, handed to you by ace himself, and sat down in one of the chairs, well, your brother was sitting in one of the chairs, you were sitting in his lap as he read a book to you. And so the wait started... nothing could possibly go south in the hour you have here... right?

————————-time skip 45 minutes—————
You are bored out of your mind, just staring off into space, the words ace was speaking aloud weren't even registering in your head at this point, you just were thinking right now. What happens next? Ya know, like you're going off somewhere over the rainbow, leaving this town behind, leaving your old family behind, leaving ms kim and your boss, so what happens next? Do you grow up to live in captivity forever, or were you never even a captive in the first place, two realities melted your brain at the moment, it was unsettling.

Really, what are you gonna do with your life?

"Can I go to the bathroom?" You gave the question, just wanting to stretch your legs for a bit, before you got on that flying death machine. Ace nodded, asking if you wanted him to come with you, to which you denied immediately. And so you got up, pitter pattering you way off to the bathroom, which was right around the corner.
———

"Shut up, seriously, shut. The. Fuck. Up" the tall officer whisper yelled out at his comrades, who had been obsessively rams red on about the entire map of the airport, which they arrived abo it 10 minutes ago, the exporting gates were on the left, waiting rooms accompanied each hate, whiel on the right was a food court and small shopping center, along with baggage advisory, and security. They had got In through the right exit in the food court, just to realize that no one was here anyway, so they didn't have to sneak around. Pulses was pissed, as eren had almost wrecked his car on the way here. Their main priority was stopping you, and getting you the hell out of here.