Night terrors

This chapter is going to be the dream/nightmare you get while you are sound asleep, sorry if you get confused. It's going to be kind of a short chapter.
-pic

Small author note, if you ever have suicidal thoughts, or feelings of self harm, please seek help, it gets better I promise :)

TW THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF WHEN TOU END YOUR OWN LIFE  ,BLOOD,GORE,AND DROWNING, IF THESE ARE TRIGGERS PLEASE DO NOT READ

In your dream

(No ones POV)

"Don't act like your worth anything slut, get up and stop being weak" your mother screamed at you, that day she had came home for the first time in the week. To find the flowers she had potted earlier the month dead, she didn't really care, but of course it was something to beat you about, so all of a sudden she had such an attachment to the flowers.

"I-I'm sorry miss, I didn't know you wanted m-me to water t-them" you wheezed out, whining at the gash marks on your face from the sharp edge of the heel she just slapped you with.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS YOU LITTLE BITCH" she continued degrading you as your vision was blurring.

Then the memory stopped playing, and all of a sudden you were in a dark room with a mirror in front of you.

You stared at your reflection, noticing the small cracks starting to form along your face, until pieces started chipping off. Blood leaked out of your eyes as you watched in horror at your face shattered as a mirror would, and pieces slowly fell into your lap, cutting up your bare legs in the process.

 Blood leaked out of your eyes as you watched in horror at your face shattered as a mirror would, and pieces slowly fell into your lap, cutting up your bare legs in the process

(I didn't draw this but I thought it was fitting, credits to the artist)

A curdling horror movie scream left your lips as you realized you were sitting on a layer of blood, hands reaching out of it, entirely made out of the stuff, and grabbed at your legs, pulling you down into it, drowning you, and leaving pieces of your shattered face floating on top of the pool.

the hands continued to drag you down and down, as your lungs begged for air to get in your lungs, but nothing came and you just inhaled more blood, leaving you to thrash around in the red. Kicking and flailing your arms, trying to swim to the top of the thick liquid.

One second you were drowning in the blood, the next second you were sitting in the bath tub, blood flowing out of your mouth, small choking sobs became more prominent as you started loosing all your breath.

The blood strands in the water flowed outside of the bathtub, soaking the floor in the red gooey liquid, and leaving you to look in awe as the bathroom started flooding over, about three inches of bloody water off of the ground.

The water started making a whirlpool, and then all the walls were gone, you were just spinning in an ocean of blood stained water. Trying to stay afloat as you were sucked under and over in the liquid. As you went down into the center you screamed out, begging anyone for help, no one came though, no one ever did.

As soon as you were sucked in it was as there was no water at all, your body was completely dry, and fully clothed. You were in the same room you had fallen asleep in, but this time there were people sorrounding you, grabbing your arms and raking their nails down your body, leaving gashes along the lines.

They were all chanting your name in a creepy way, pulling your limbs and grabbing you. Their faces weren't even there, it looked like blank plates of skin with smiley faces carved out of them, black blood was pouring out of the wounds, and you hated it. These monsters were absolutely terrifying

Y/n

Y/n

Y/n

"STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME" you screamed at the top of your lungs as you thrashed around in the monsters arms.

Y/n

Y/n

Y/n

"Y/n!" You heard, off in the distance.

"Y/n!"

That's when you woke up
——————————————————————

My soft hearted self, got really freaked out while I was writing this, I'm sorry if it's confusing but imagine this is a dream and your flashing through different things, I used actual fears for this, so I hope you guys like it.

... I'm probably not going to sleep for the rest of my life

I'm kinda hesitant to release it due to the mentions of ending your own life, so if it gets taken down you know why. You

I haven't ever wrote horror thingS, like I know this is a yandere story but I haven't gone all nightmare Ish, so I don't know if this is good or not. It felt kinda good to write something scary, cause I kinda just let all feelings out. Does that sound stupid?

Anyways Sorry for any grammar mistakes, or spelling ones either

Hope you have a fabulous day today, byyeeee!!!

-pic