Chapter eight.

A short one.

Ebony:

Months have passed since Honey and I have been together. It's been nothing but bliss. Once she was off her suspension, she's never left my side. We went to school together, then went home together and made love until neither of us couldn't anymore.

It was perfect.

It was finally spring and I was excited to wear my favorite dresses. I was such a girly-girl like Honey loved to point out, but I didn't care.

I watched through the mirror as Honey slipped on her basketball shorts and sneakers, her white t-shirt tight as they highlighted her abs and held her biceps.

Mm.

I continued to untwist my Bantu knots, feeling her eyes on me as I nodded my head to the music that played lowly from my speaker.

"You look so cute. I could just eat you whole." She exclaimed as she plopped down on the bed. I smirked, shaking my head.

"As if you don't already do that every day. I don't think I can even cum anymore."

She smirked, biting her lip.

"That means I'm doing my job."

I rolled my eyes and continued to do my hair, before applying my makeup. I stood and smoothed down my sundress, before putting my Jean jacket on and walked over to Honey, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Let's go."

We left for school, stopping for breakfast at Dunkin donuts since we had a little more time before first period. We walked into school hand in hand, Honey greeting her friends as usual before walking me to my locker.

"I'll see you for third, yeah?" She breathed. I nodded and she leaned down and kissed me softly, before walking away.

I sat down in my first period class, taking down the notes my chemistry teacher put up on the smart-board, when someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and saw the three cheerleaders, Hailey, Taylor, and Chanel staring at me with smirks on their faces. I kept my head high as I looked at them.

"Yes?" I asked, unfazed by their patronizing looks.

"You're Honey's girl, right?" Hailey asked, picking at her pink acrylic nail. Her hair was straight and blonde with brown highlights, her eyes blue as her blonde eyelashes were highlighted with light brown eyeshadow.

"Yes. Problem?" I asked, my voice still strong.

"Um.. we were just curious about something we saw the other day, at the mall? Yeah, if you're cheating on her just know the whole school knows and knew you were a phony from the get go." She scoffed, her two friends snickering as they shot me looks of menace.

My face turned in a snarl as I glared at them, my lips turned in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I hissed. Hailey scoffed and looked over at Taylor who leaned in.

"We saw you at the mall with some white girl over the weekend. Yeah, in the Nike store? And I plan on telling. She was mine before, and she will be mine again." Taylor hissed, a sadistic smirk on her face.

My face fell and I shook my head, for one being hurt that they dated and I was never informed, and two, for them to believe I would ever cheat on Honey.

I wasn't like that before and I sure am not now.

"No, there has to be a misunderstanding. I would never cheat on Honey." I hissed back.