Chapter seven.

Honey:

"Baby.." I heard in my ear as I slept. I moaned, twisting around.

"My honey..wake up." I heard, again. I groaned, stretching, before falling limp again.
I heard a frustrated sigh, before hearing a lighter click.

"I'm up!" I exclaimed as I looked around. I looked over and saw Ebony giggling behind her hands as she held my yellow lighter.

"You are such a crack head." She grinned. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I guess so."

It's been a few weeks since I started to stay with Ebony. I haven't seen my parents since that fight we had.

But to say I was extremely happy was an understatement.

This girl is perfect. Every single thing about her was a gift from God.

And I never wanted to lose her.

Suspension was the best and worst week ever. I stayed in her room all day while she was at school. She brought back all the assignments I missed and taught me everything I needed to know for my return back to school.

Perfect.

"Shit, I might as well roll one up, huh?" I grinned. She shrugged, wrapping her arms around my chest.

"What are we doing this weekend?" I asked Ebony. Her warm lips touched my shoulder as her hands caressed my collar bones. I started to roll up, feeling her eyes watch me intensely.

"Whatever you want to do. I don't usually go out." She admitted. I smiled, lighting the spliff that I rolled, inhaling and passing it to her.

"No, no. That's all yours. I'm still tired from last night." She smirked. I laughed.

After school, we stayed in bed for the rest of the day, which included a lot of orgasms and blunts.

I wiped her out. And I loved every minute of it.

"Let me spoil you, today." I said. She looked at me with confused eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I smiled at her innocence.

"Let me take you out. Buy you stuff, including food."

She gaped at me for a minute, her face making me laugh.

"What?" I asked her. Ebony shook her head.

"You are not spending your money on me." She stated firmly.

"Yes I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

This went on for a few more minutes before she sighed, rubbing her face.

"Why?"

"Because I love you." I stated. She blushed, turning her face away from me.

"Fine. Not like you'll give me a chance, anyway." She sighed as she rolled her eyes. I smirked and kissed her lips.

"You already know."