Chapter three.

Ebony:

I couldn't stop thinking about the way Honey touched me. I've been avoiding her since the party, going to bible study and praying that God forgave me for what I done.
But I couldn't stop thinking.
Everyday I see her in school, her scent and all intoxicating me. I couldn't breathe everytime her eyes met mine. I kept remembering how good she made me feel in that hotel room, holding my legs wide, her mouth on me..
Ugh!
I glared at my textbook in math, trying to push away the thoughts and ignore the warm feeling in my stomach.
This is why my mother told me to never do drugs or drink alcohol because something bad always happens.
Well would you look at that?
First night at an actual party, letting the atmosphere get to me, and next thing I knew my legs were spread and I was using God's name in vain.
I cleared my throat and looked up at the teacher. He's pretty cute. Copper skin. Hair braided back, hazel eyes.
But why didn't he create a fire in me the way Honey did when I first met her?
Because he's not the devils work. Hell is hot. And filled with fire. Remember that.
"Shoot." I hissed as I realized I got a paper cut.
The blood trickled down my arm, dripping onto my notebook.
"Shit, are you okay?!" Honey asked. Everyone looked over and saw my hand was covered in blood and panicked.
"Just a little paper cut."
"Here's a pass to the nurse. Honey, go with her, make sure she doesn't touch anything." The teacher stated.
Great.
I walked out of the classroom, honey right behind me. She was quiet as we walked towards the staircase. She opened the door for me, her hand grazing across my hip.
I broke into goosebumps and inhaled sharply.
"Are you alright?" She asked, her voice echoing through the empty, dark staircase.
Honey looked tired. The usual glow that was in her eyes was dimmer, the small bags sitting above her cheeks.
Is that because of me?
"I'm fine. Are you okay?" I asked.
"Honestly? No. You've been avoiding me."
I felt the guilt churn in my stomach.
"I'm sorry, I just.. What happened the other night was a mistake." I stated. She chuckled humorlessly, shaking her head.
"It sure as hell didn't seem like one. Come on, you can't just avoid me, Ebony. Can we at least be friends?" She asked, stepping closer. I couldn't help but look at her lips.
"Just friends?" I breathed, biting my bottom lip. She took her thumb and pushed my lip out from between my teeth and nodded.
"Mmm. Just friends." She whispered. I licked my lips, my tongue touching her thumb and she smirked.
"Let's get you to the nurses office."
We walked downstairs and I got my hand wrapped up and a heart shaped lollipop.
"I want one." Honey pouted as we walked up the stairs. I stopped mid step and took my lollipop out my mouth and pushed it in hers.
"Strawberry. My favorite." She winked. I rolled my eyes and took my lollipop back, walking in front of her.
Honey decided to over step her boundaries and grab my butt. I squealed and twisted around, to be pushed against the wall of the staircase. She looked at me with a fire in her eyes and I couldn't resist, our noses touching.
"Just friends, right?" She asked. I nodded, closing the gap between us and pressing our lips together. We kissed slowly, our tongues rubbing and touching as she hitched my leg up. I moaned, wrapping my arms around her neck. Her lips found my neck and I let my head fall back against the wall, feeling her touch me. Honey looked at me with her large brown eyes, pushing her middle finger in my mouth. I moaned around it, sucking it as she pulled it out.
"We need to get back to class, buddy." I stated, moaning as her hand caressed my breast over my shirt.
"Shut up." She sighed, kissing my chin.
"Make me."
She looked at me and her eyes darkened. Her lips found mine again as her fingers glided across my stomach. I felt her hand dip inside my pants and I gasped, clutching onto her wrist as she rubbed me in a circular motion. My breathing became heavy and I moaned lowly.
"You have to be quiet, Nubian Queen." She breathed. I bit my lip as she pushed a finger inside of me. I covered my mouth, my eyes shutting as she hit a spot that made my body heat up and my heartbeat escalate.
Honey stared deep in my eyes as she touched me, her lips finding mine again as I whimpered. She lifted my leg, causing her fingers to slide deeper inside me. My lips parted against hers and she slipped her tongue inside my mouth.
"Oh God." I groaned lowly.
"Yeah, cocoa baby. Being friends with you is gonna be real good." She breathed in my ear, taking my lobe into her mouth. I moaned, feeling my insides pulsate and tighten as the fire built inside me.
"Please..don't stop." I whimpered, pulling her closer to me. She had me pinned to the wall with her body, my leg hitched around her waist. Anyone could walk in and see us.
Why didn't I care, though?
Your morals are out the window.
I moaned against her mouth, clenching around her fingers as I released, my legs shaking. She dropped my leg and kissed me again, pulling her fingers from inside me.
"I can not believe..we just did that." I panted. She chuckled and pushed her fingers in her mouth, licking it off.
Satan.
She kissed me again, her mouth tasting sweet. I kissed her back.
"Let me come over." She breathed against my mouth, pecking my lips.
"Why?" I asked.
"Friends don't hang at each other's house?" She asked. I sighed.
"Fine." I coughed, moving away from her as someone opened the door.
"Why aren't you in class?" The lady asked. I showed her my nurse pass and she nodded, walking down the stairs.
"I'll meet you after school." She smirked, taking my hand and kissing it.
Jesus take the wheel.