Chapter 14: Start of Betrayals

I still wonder if that image that I saw really true. (referring to Chapter 13)

While the battle is ongoing, I stood there wondering and thinking of several questions.

''Is that image really true?'' I thought

''Did Mr. Hatz really got beaten?''

''Why did I saw this ima-

Before I think of my other questions, Mr. Bam shook me and I got back to myself again.

''Ms. (Y/N), are you okay?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''Yes, I'm fine, Mr. Bam.'' I answered.

Then I saw Ms. Endorsi close to the two fishermen,

And the other one... is doing some kind of a weird technique.

''Merry-Go-Round technique!!!'' said the other regular.

But, he is just moving circles...

Then I heard the other regular said to Mr. Ryan, ''Hey Ryan, can you disturb her for a while?''

''Huh?'' said Ryan

''You make an opening for me, and maybe I can finish her in a shot.'' said the other regular.

...

''Okay, I'll trust you,'' said Ryan

''Thanks.'' said the other regular.

But suddenly Mr. Ryan pushed the other regular and ran away.

But Ms. Endorsi is faster than him and kicked him near his head.

Ouch!!!

Mr. Bam, the other regular, and I are very shocked because Ms. Endorsi is strong, fast, and super cool!!

''That's it!!! I'm gonna kill you, you damn ugly witch!!!!'' shouted Mr. Ryan.

''What did you just say?!'' shouted Ms. Endorsi while glaring at him.

''Ahhh!!... It's the witch!!'' shouted Mr. Ryan.

When Ms. Endorsi was about to strike him, Mr. Bam stood up for him.

''Ms. Endorsi, You're not doing the right thing!! Why are you fighting our teammates?'' said Mr. Bam

''What teammates? Do you mean a group of worthless people put in together is important?'' said Ms. Endorsi.

''I don't know, but they also need to reach their own goals!'' said Mr. Bam.

While they were arguing, I was standing beside Ms. Endorsi and was thinking of something.

That's when suddenly, an image popped out through my head, which Mr. Bam is being held as a hostage to Mr. Ryan.

''Mr. Bam, watch o-

Before I could speak the last word, Mr. Bam was almost held hostage if he was not saved by Ms. Endorsi's punch.

''You shouldn't hesitate to kill or to hurt others, Bam.'' said Ms. Endorsi. ''I want you not to do it because it's something people like me can do it.''

''So... just give up on climbing the tower, forget about Rachel, and find your own happiness.'' 

Everything became silent

Until I saw, the other regular's sword is suddenly shining bright.

''Um... Shouldn't we be more worrying about that?'' I asked as I point to the other regular's sword.

Ms. Endorsi and Mr. Bam looked back and saw him.

''You've let your guard down, Princess of Jahad!!!'' shouted the other regular. ''Narumada Ignition!!!''