Chapter 8: Positioning Test

''You won't beat me, tights.'' said the browned hair girl.

Then the black hair girl kicked the browned hair girl's face.

''How dare you kicked a woman's face?! I will ruin your face also, you damn ugly!'' said the browned hair girl.

''Why are they helping us?'' Khun wondered. ''But the most important here is this game is ours."

''I'll beat you now!'' shouted the browned hair girl.

Before she made an attacked, he heel broke.

Then the black suited girl jumped on the browned hair girl and was aiming the girl with a coat.

She hit the girl with a coat with her staff.

Her hood was removed and her face was revealed.

''Rachel!'' shouted Mr. Bam.

Then Mr. Bam leapt off the chair to save Ms. Rachel  from the next hit of the black suited girl.

Then Mr. Bam was hit very hard on his head to protect Ms. Rachel.

''No Bam!..'' shouted Mr. Khun.

''Turtle!....'' shouted Mr. Rak.

''Mr. Bam!...'' I shouted.

Then suddenly there was a massive shinsu blow.

''What the hell?!'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

The black suited girl mask broke and her left eye was destroyed.

''Ahhhhhhhhhh!'' shouted the red hair girl.

''Bam, wake up. Bam!!!!'' shouted Ms. Rachel.

After that incident, there was no winner in the crown game.

Me and Mr. Khun stayed to watch Mr. Bam.

''Mr. Khun, he's been sleeping for 2 days. If this continues, he can't join the next test.'' I said.

''Yeah. But we just need to wait until he wakes up.'' said Mr. Khun.

 Then someone just knocked on our room.

''Come in.'' said Mr. Khun.

Then she went inside.

''You...'' said Mr. Khun

''Hi. I am Rachel.''

''Do you know Bam very well?'' asked Mr. Khun.

''Yes. Bam was a lonely boy. The only friend he had was me. He cried and told me not to leave him. But I left him. I thought he wouldn't appear to me again but he is in front of me, so I decided to help him win.'' said Ms. Rachel.

''Oh.'' I said.

''So, please Mr. Khun, (N/N), Don't tell Bam about me. He will get hurt more if he is with me.'' said Ms. Rachel.

''Why?'' asked Mr. Khun.

''Have you heard about the legend of the tower. I want to go up and see the stars.'' said Ms. Rachel.

She left after our conversation and Mr. Khun hang out outside of the door.

''What are you doing, alligator?'' said Mr. Khun.

''I...m..not..worried...by that.. t..urtle. I just.....want..to..c..heck...if..my..fo..od is..good.'' said Mr. Rak.

''Just come in. Don't be like a alligator ready to stalk someone.'' said Mr. Khun.

''No. You're wrong turtle!'' shouted Mr. Rak.

''Turtle, is he dead. Wake up! I'm going to eat you if you didn't wake up.'' shouted Mr. Rak.